Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Organic Soil > Chevy's blumatized organic soil LED mini grow

Thread Title Search
Chevy's blumatized organic soil LED mini grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2018, 04:30 AM #71
soil margin

soil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nice
Yeah good aggressive training job. What are they looking like now?
soil margin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:21 PM #72
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
Next update, we're exactly two weeks into flower.

I raised the lights for the pics...
trained and restrained them to grow sideways.
Normally the plan was to flower 4 plants in this space,
But who's going to smoke all that grass...

That's a sleeping Blumat, a duct tape cast and twisty ties (is that what they're called ?)

Here's the Auto Blue Dream, going a bit auto on me.
Stretch is hard and many shoots coming up.

And the Bubba Kush, staying short and squat

These are the moms and they're starving, must feed them asap.
And in the moms' containers the fukcing symphilids are still having a party despite two flushes with BTI (that is 2 years past its shelflife though)

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2018, 01:09 AM #73
soil margin

soil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nicesoil margin is just really nice
Oh sweet pics, blue dream looks nice. I got some bubba kush going in my tent right now for the first time and I can't wait to flip em to 12/12 soon. Not tall plants but really vigorous growth on em. Hopefully that translates to lots of buds.
soil margin is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 09:26 PM #74
BusinessFactory

BusinessFactory will become famous soon enoughBusinessFactory will become famous soon enoughBusinessFactory will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
These are the moms and they're starving, must feed them asap.
And in the moms' containers the fukcing symphilids are still having a party despite two flushes with BTI (that is 2 years past its shelflife though)
View Image
Hey Chevy, how big is that mom tent and where did you find it? I need something small for moms/clones but seems like there barely any options on the smaller side.

Great grow btw, LED + blumat is how I roll too.

Old 05-09-2018, 11:49 PM #75
Chevy cHaze

Chevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to allChevy cHaze is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by soil margin View Post
Oh sweet pics, blue dream looks nice. I got some bubba kush going in my tent right now for the first time and I can't wait to flip em to 12/12 soon. Not tall plants but really vigorous growth on em. Hopefully that translates to lots of buds.
Hey Soil Margin, how are things ?
sorry for the late reply, I wasn't able to post due to technical difficulties for some time!
Heard good things about both strains, hope they phenos I got can deliver the goods. One for the day, one for the night ;-)
Ladies are doing fine, after a bit of struggle which was my fault and update in the pipeline!

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Old 05-09-2018, 11:51 PM #76
Chevy cHaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BusinessFactory View Post
Hey Chevy, how big is that mom tent and where did you find it? I need something small for moms/clones but seems like there barely any options on the smaller side.

Great grow btw, LED + blumat is how I roll too.
Hello BusinessFactory and welcome !
Thank you Sir, it's a secret jardin lodge (the smalles model) and it's basically a flower compartment with two stacked, smaller compartments on the side in one tent ! look it up on the interwebs, it's decent.
Yeah LED &Blumats FTW !!!

Old 05-09-2018, 11:59 PM #77
Chevy cHaze

Update!

Hello Pot Friendly People,
Here's a long overdue update!

Sadly the blue dream had to suffer while I was away at the cup in Barcelone getting high all day and all night too !
The blumat dried out without opening the valve, strange... it was one of my oldest blumats, must have had it for 5 (?) years and was used a lot, so maybe just old age...
Found her with all leaves hanging and also heavily underfed as she was growing so quickly, I'm thinking the microbes in the soil couldn't keep up getting food ready for her ? Can that even be ?
The soil was well amended...
Pictures take in week 5 of flowering

And I tried to root some clones ghetto style by just sticking the cuttings into a glass of water, not even changing it. Took about two weeks and voila- ze roots are a-rootin

Old 05-10-2018, 12:07 AM #78
Chevy cHaze

New update as of today day 38 of flower

And here are they after having gotten some attention.
The blue dream had a good clean up and some well deserved food in form of biobizz nutes which I hope the microherd in my living soil can tolerate

And the bubba kush had to be restrained and defoliated quite a bit.
She's a bushy little one! Branches were strong enough to tear apart the initial restraints that were supposed to open her up a bit for better light penetration

And here's the whole flower compartment:

Let's ee if the blue dream can put on some more weight, the buds look a bit toooo skinny, the bubba is doing ok, first couple of signs of deficits starting to show here as well. I'm guessing two or three more weeks, so no more extra food.

All the best,
CC