What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i need help quick!!

Boogity Boo

Hey Composer......how do you apply the Neem oil? Water into soil or foliar? Or both??

I've had good luck getting rid of fungus gnats using mosquito dunks.

BB

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Use as directed on the neem oil bottle for foliar application. I think it's something like 1 tsp/gallon or something. We use warm water (75-80F) to mix it because it's thick stuff when cold. It smells like garlic. I almost want to dump some in my pasta sauce, but then I don't.

Boogity Boo

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!:eek:

I can't even get that stuff near my nose.....it reeeeeeeeks, bad!!!!

When I used it, as directed on bottle, (I believe you are correct) it appeared to burn my ladies. They'd droop bad and get a little crispy.

When watering with the dunks it's fun to watch the larvae come "runnin" up top lookin for a place to hide!! To get the adults I put up sticky traps and I also hang one of those Hot Shot pest strips(these worked for thrips once also).

Asta la pasta;)

BB