What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Thai hybrid\ SE Asian hybrids

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
The title pretty much says it all. I'm just curious what you guys & girls found to be the best available SE Asian, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese strains available today.

I dont mind a little teasing with some of the no longer available stuff if you really found it to be a Sativa lovers holy grail, and you have pics to show her off :tiphat:

I'm looking for something with that special clear UP UP UP in the sky, glowing effect that hits you behind the eyes with pleasant feelings of endless mind power. Like you took the pill from the movie limitless lol :laughing:
:dance013: :tiphat:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I only have grown two Thai blends, they both were exceptional.

The Thai Haze x SK1 by Sam is so nice, have kept her for several years now.

Recent plant, micro style:

picture.php

Ace Zamaldelica throw some Thai dominant phenos, I had two,
but culled after a couple years because my environment was a bad match.

The carrot mango Zamal pheno close up:

picture.php

I have made bubble hash, cobbed and long term cured buds of these plants and was rewarded with some of the best smoke ever, and i have been smoking for over 4 decades

Good stuff

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I wanna try Aces Orient Express .... The Vietnamese black x chinese indica to keep this fully asian on Sativa\Indica side is pretty cool.

Got some Mama Thai going for the first time I'm excited about, and wanna be the first one to really show that one off on here, its a shame it hasn't been fully examined already!

I have high hopes for a Thai x Mazari that I'm gonna do a journal\project of when I can too....

Have my eyes on Sativa seedbanks Full Moon.... Definitely wanna get cbg Destroyer when I get funds too probably before Orient Express

Some stuff that isn't Asian still interests me too like Nirvana's Maui Waui... I wanna do a project with that..... A Durban Poison project. If only I had the funds to buy everything, and the light to run it all lol.

J

jaded1

Golden tiger thai phenos are quite easy to find,i've had 2 from my 6 seeds.
A pic of a cola from the 1st 1 i grew,2nd 1 has only been in flower a couple of weeks
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn that Golden Tiger looks glorious.... I really dont understand how ive overlooked Thai chi.... i swear ive clicked on that thing a few dozen times and thought it was Indi dom 8-9 week so I didnt really care for it.... I have spent probably 100 hours just in the last month or so on that site...

I got my fingers crossed I have some good luck with the Red Thai, Sae Dang thai phenos in the Thai x mazari I'm waiting on from a fellow member. He did a cross of Trsc Mazari, and Thai I believe.... Definitely excited for that one.

I have some Mullumbimby Madness x Blacklimereserve going right now that looks special Satty style, and I'm pretty sure Mullumbimby has a Thai in it .. I'm in the school of thought that pretty much all true Sativas at least originated in Asia\India anyway so its tough to really focus on "landraces".

check thai chi by ace they recently said they were going to make more seeds, not sure when but dubi said he liked it so he will make more

also check raspberry cough by nirvana have only heard good things about these strains

Dropped Cat

Veteran
The title pretty much says it all. I'm just curious what you guys & girls found to be the best available SE Asian, Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese strains available today.

Gypsy just posted Sam's gear will be available,
as well as all the Breeders Retail Catalogue, for purchase
at Real Gorilla Seeds.

Satyros

I wanna try Aces Orient Express .... The Vietnamese black x chinese indica to keep this fully asian on Sativa\Indica side is pretty cool.

I have tried that with the regular seeds which probably lean more towards the Vietnamese side. The Chinese part might reduce its size a little, but I would still try to go 12 weeks flowering with it.

I don't have enough experience to say if it is a "grail" strain, but I would call it pleasant and up, and also cumulative. If I smoked it three times, it wasn't maintaining the same buzz, it was an escalator that just kept going.

Dropped Cat

Veteran
Dr. Young,

The Thai Haze x SK1 I flower is from freebies seed boutique almost ten years ago...

Latest posts

Latest posts