What's new

Looking for specific strains

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
... as the title says I am looking for a couple of strains. Can anyone help me find these strains:

• AC/DC
  • Skywalker
  • Hashberry
  • Ringo's Gift
Thanks in advance :)

axle2u

interesting selection thai bliss,

I got a couple cherry bombs going on at the moement
im kinda into exotic strains myself, just the the terpenes and their noted flavours

may I ask why, these particular strains ?
why the interest in these varieties...?

flavor, the high factor, or other reasons...?

-
thanks mate
cheers

axle robot

ThaiBliss

Veteran
I once held cuttings of these varieties.

Seeing God was very early ripening, as early as Sept 15th at 42 North, and a potent cerebral high. It looked very sativa-like, with long very skinny spear shaped colas. Lots of buds stacked tightly, but the individual buds were very small. Very leafy buds. Each leaf had skinny leaflets. I have plants now with a better quality high, but all are 4 weeks later or more in ripening. Seeing God was more potent than what I have now.

Pine Cone was very potent. It was a bit scary strong, cerebral, and energetic. It made you think the cops were after you, but I don't care. It is hard to find that potency these days. It also tasted fantastic. The buds looked like fat thumb sized pinecones, and it tasted piney. I never grew it outdoors, but it looked like a hybrid and might have ripened somewhat early. Leaflets curved inward making a horseshoe shape. It did not produce worth a darn, but it didn't need to. A small bud would last a long time. You'd be afraid to smoke too much. Only very careful titration would give you a wonderful experience. Without heavy fertilizer use, and I never do, it only grew buds near the very tops of each stem. Older leaves would fall off leaving a lot of bare stem. The stems were somewhat thick, given so many other sativa-like qualities. The plant was also a slow grower, until just as it started flowering when it suddenly stretched dramatically.

Please help me find these!!! LMAO!

Dankwolf

... as the title says I am looking for a couple of strains. Can anyone help me find these strains:

• AC/DC
  • Skywalker
  • Hashberry
  • Ringo's Gift
Thanks in advance :)

DNA for the sky walker . not sure on the rest. Have not seen a.c./dc in years.

MintyMick

Jordan of the Islands and Mandala both have Hashplant...I’m not sure which is good/better...can’t give recommendations on something I haven’t smoked.

I ran some Satori from Mandala seeds and it was trippy AF. I can reccommend Satori...

Latest posts

Latest posts