What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom hill's Pine Tar Kush

this is such an exciting thread!! I tried my best to follow the Nspecta pine tar project as best I could through as many avenue as possible. what an incredible line. Pine Tar Kush will forever be something I will dream of trying. its important these heirloom lines are preserved. so much history in a seed. I got really excited seeing these posts cause its kind of amazing to see some of the contributors to this project active and right infront of me on screen. haha kinda crazy. a very important goal was achieved and based on the endless pics ive admired over time, id say Nspecta was the right guy for the job. props to you guys tho cause it wouldn't be possible without you. I hope the discussion continues to move forward as id love to learn more about this incredible lineage. for the PTK!

elanius

Veteran
PTK

PTK

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

highsteppa

Veteran
Nice Ptk, my outdoor grow produced very similar plants. Any one grow hybrids of her? I gave a friend sfv x ptk and the ptk totally dominated.

ctg

Veteran
Looks like a beautiful seed line lean green. Never got to try the ptk, had seed stock from th but my ex threw them out when I went behind the fence for a 5 bit.
Love the pine flavored herb of old. Good on y for keeping and improving them.
-ct-

elanius

Veteran
Pine Tar Kush

Pine Tar Kush

Stunning plants, much respect and gratitude to Lean Grean! :tiphat:

This is one of the 3 phenos, it has better vigor and bud structure, high resistance to powdery mildew. Great appearance, amazing smell which i would describe as kind of musky citrus and pine smell.

When im looking at this plant, i cant help to think...If batman would like to grow cannabis, this is the pheno he would appreciate

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
When im looking at this plant, i cant help to think...If batman would like to grow cannabis, this is the pheno he would appreciate
Joker too, peace!

Gorgeous specimen of Pakistan @elanius thanks for report and bravo @Lean Green , + x K for @Tom Hill !
This is one of the 3 phenos, it has better vigor and bud structure, high resistance to powdery mildew. Great appearance, amazing smell which i would describe as kind of musky citrus and pine smell.
I wonder how were others two in terms of terps profile ? Same pine citrus or something else fruity ?

This Pakistan heirloom could become X21 ^^ heterogeneous i mean and of course sex stable and more vigorous. I'll try to achieve that on my small scale ;)

Last edited:

elanius

Veteran
Joker too, peace!

Gorgeous specimen of Pakistan @elanius thanks for report and bravo @Lean Green , + x K for @Tom Hill !

I wonder how were others two in terms of terps profile ? Same pine citrus or something else fruity ?

This Pakistan heirloom could become X21 ^^ heterogeneous i mean and of course sex stable and more vigorous. I'll try to achieve that on my small scale ;)

Hey Roms,
thanks man. The fresh terps on the other two plants were very similar, but once the buds dried and cured, on all three phenos, they were not smelling piney at all.
The smell was sweet creamy musky citrus/lime and turpentine in the background, I guess some might translate this as kind of pine smell, I read the PTK should smell like pine needles. But if I compare this to some Thai / Colombian with pine smell, well there is no comparison, its different terps.

linde

I've got bunches of straight and crossed ptk seeds I'd be willing to trade. non of mine are purple like some pics shown....ive never known ptk to be anything but bright fluorescent green. no purple. sweet floral pine skunk lime

Midbio

This is PTK crossed to Mendo Purps S1 from CSI. I grew out several PTK last summer and let one of the males pollinate everything in the garden. The PTK seems very dominant in the cross, let’s see how she flowers :)

Attachments

• 527553AD-14FF-4A0C-966B-04AC863C035A.jpeg
    527553AD-14FF-4A0C-966B-04AC863C035A.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Latest posts