What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help! Some plant trouble

HardKnock

O.K I'm using a soilless mix perlite vermuclite and peat moss I add bone and blood meal to the mix. They are about 3 weeks old from seed and I went down today to water the soil was very dry and some of the leaves towards the bottom are turning yellow and some of them look like they are drouping down could this be just that they needed some water or could this be another problem. I know this might not be enough information but what could the problem be.

HardKnock

I'm using a 1000 watt HPS it's about 30 inch from the top of the plants I do not feel any heat on my hand when I put it were the top of the plants are and it's about 73 F in the room so the temps are fine

indoorsman

my best guess is to give a good watering til they drip out of the bottom and if they dont liven up maybe fertalize (if you havent already) and if you have they may have been too young for ferts, imo :) get back to me if you have more questions....

pics would help too :)

HardKnock

would it screw it up if I had gave them a very lite dose of ferts. I did give them a very good watering until it ran out of the bttom.

riahgorf_1

IMO its best to give it some time. just a couple of days at least to see what happens then if it doesn't look to be improving try something else.

good luck

peace

fr0g :frog:

Aquaman2112

Young roots sometimes have problems I have found with the Blood/Bone Meals if you wait and transplant them into the Blood/bone meal mix after a nice rootball has formed you may get a better results But I use the Bogs soil mix messed up in the begining with it because I didn't notice that the mix was only after good growth was done, now they go Kabaammmm

Aquaman2112

G

cookin the little buggers

cookin the little buggers

blood/bone meal needs time to ......ah.....set up, there pretty hot right off the bat. the soiless mix may require a more intense waterin schedule also as the drainage is so good. 3wks from sprout Im usually runnin 50% nutes on the little girls.

pleasure
CBF

HardKnock

I think it is a little hot for them, because I went to Wal-Mart and bought a couple of the soil test kits it seems that the N P K levels are all fairly high the PH is about a 6.8 so I don't think there is a problem there. I thank all of you who are tring to help me out. I'm just going to water with just water for a few waterings to kind of flush the soil. Once I get a camera I'll post some picks I have 4 B.O.G's Lifesaver 13 DP Master Kush Femed 10 DP Orange Bud Femed I will finish them with 2000 watts of high powered HPS to fatten up those colas.