What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

a few pics of some of my grows

hello folks! new member here, and first post of what i hope to be many more!!

i grow all organic and am still a bit new, but have had some help and advice from prof. growers with big hearts and lots of free time!

i grow for personal usage and medicianl.
800 watts HPS, fox farn ocean forrest soil cut with light worrior.
jamican and indo bat guano's, thrivealive b1, epsom salts, PBP veg., FF tiger bloom, FF big bloom, and floralischis.

soil additives= bone and blood meals, pyroclay, and plant success.

well thats about it, look forward to sharing info and picking up on some new ideas along the way!

these are a few pics of past and recent grows. hope you enjoy!

OK, ive tried to upload some images to this post? how the hell do you do it! ive got some in my gallery??

smokin 2 live

Last edited:
growin NL#2 (oasis), SNOW QUEEN, SKUNK#1, PAPPYA, and BLUE MISTIC.

i have a boat load of pics, but dont understant how to upload them to a post? quite confusing.
any suggestions?
smokin 2 live

i told ya i 'ld see ya around here sometime:cool:
like what iam seeing:D

the NL#2 is a quick to mature lady. and the way its lookin a quick to finish one also. iam a little over 3 weeks and starting to see the trich's comming.

this is reall the fun time of the grow. i find myself hanging out in the room with em and just looking:p

heard you may have an artical comming out in the mag.
CONGRADS! hope things go your way. you have a bunch of info to share thats for sure!!!
smokin 2 live