What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Lineage

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
thank you TR...

thank you TR...

love the Strain Listing... here's sumpin' I think you lookin' for....

Firecracker = A Willem's Wonder-dominate Willie D male pollinated two Willem's-dom pheno Willie D girls.

newbgrow

This is quite a monsterous project. Wonder how you will organize the list into something useful. It's a cool idea though, about time someone did something like that.

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
newbgrow said:
This is quite a monsterous project. Wonder how you will organize the list into something useful. It's a cool idea though, about time someone did something like that.

It should be useful already at this point
if you have the basic understanding of breeding,you'd know that a good amount of these strains had to go through 3-6 generations to get to the point that you see them at now.[although some may have not]

But what Im doing is Compiling all the information possible,the list thus far is more or less = the ingredients in the recipe,but not the reciepe itself,thus it's lacking cooking instructions,[well most of them are].

This List may not be useful to nobody?
but I figured some would love it?
If you were to venture into breeding it would be useful,I would think?

All this information is already out there,Im just compiling most of it,saving people hassle?
You can get the info your looking for in one thread?

What else would you guys like to see added?
I mean besides more strains?

Later

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
hey Wally,
I forgot a lot huh? :eek:

:1help:

you remind me :) i should look into YOUR strains and see if i can add any of those :D

thanks for stopping by,

Later

ograskal

Veteran
I think the Bubba Kush is the one that is White Label Bubblegum X Hindu Kush, Not the OGK! Peace!

The Monolith

the chance of this thread turning into a debate is inevitable. the real truth of anything is only discovered through a conflict. that is one of the many things that make us "only" human. only through err can we truly succeed.
god bless earth.

G

wondering why nobody's asked this yet...but TR how about adding the breeders of the strains listed? Many strains up there that could have people wondering "hmmmmm....now where can I get a hold of that?" :smoker:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Pacivist

Pacivist

Sensi Star is a secret......
Thought to contain Shiva and/or Afghani.
Deep Chunk specimans have a similar odor,,maybe something there???

G

NYCD-Soma obtained 6 selfed seeds and from a friend ... 5 of which sprouted and were female and he selected 1 that tasted like red grapefruit he used for crossing with some of his genetics. Where did you hear it was bagseed?

wickyd

story goes, soma was in NYC and got a bag of diesel/fuel buds and there was a seed in it that turned out to be female. The buds were potent enough for soma to use that seed in breeding.

I dont believe he got selfed seeds, as they're generally not that good for breeding because a lot of the selfing methods increase chance for hermaphrodites.

wickyd

G

Hey monolith.... off topic here, but do ya mind if I steal that sig line? That's so funny, but true.......