What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

very fast

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
yes

yes

yes it was seeds direct guess i was excited before, stopped at lunch from work and there they were. damn fast
peace burn a fatty

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They've always been quick and reliable for me. And my orders are totally annonymous, so it can't be argued that it was just because they know me at SD, they just do a great job getting beans out fast. Even better now with the change of personel.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Same here...

Same here...

I had the same experience with Seeds Direct Chuck. Very fast delivery. It arrived without me even expecting them. I'll be watching closer next time.

GreatLakes THC

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
seeds direct

seeds direct

GREATLAKES THC i was'nt expecting them the next dayafter the email, but they are ahead of our time zone i think . but now i know. getting ready to order the rest of the bog strains i dont have .peace burn a fatty