Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 02:08 AM #6171
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Straight Chem Gas funk. We prolly have the same cut, lol. At this point I could care less if it's the legit 91' cut. Shit is super fire and that's all that matters. Has performed better than every other plant both times I have run her so far.
Sounds exactly like it lol. It smells like burnt rubber fuel and chem funk. I haven't got to smoke her yet but I'm super stoked.
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 02:12 AM #6172
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Sounds exactly like it lol. It smells like burnt rubber fuel and chem funk. I haven't got to smoke her yet but I'm super stoked.
Get ready for the cold face sweats. Only plant I have that does it to me every single time I hit a fresh pipe/joint.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:42 AM #6173
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond reputenameless has a reputation beyond repute
im gonna try to catch up in here asap. hope you good dtog
nameless is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 12:31 AM #6174
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
My favorite new cultivar....Deer Breath

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 09-22-2017, 12:37 AM #6175
AVOH

AVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to allAVOH is a name known to all
Jeez that midget is stacked
What smells are you getting
AVOH is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 01:22 AM #6176
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOH View Post
Jeez that midget is stacked
What smells are you getting
I haven't really tried to get any smells. I usually have so many different kinds going my fingers are fucked within a few mins in the room, removing fans and staking branches up.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 09-22-2017, 02:07 AM #6177
DoubleTripleOG

Wife took this pic last night. My dog "Bear" . He's like " I love you IT "

Quote:

Quote:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:16 AM #6178
DoubleTripleOG

Was gonna post about this earlier and forgot. So when I'm out and about around town. I often see Girl Scouts, church people, and Veterans selling raffle tickets. So I usually pay for my stuff and then buy a ticket. Thing is, I give them the money and tell them to fill out the ticket for someone they know. I pay for my stuff first, so I can hurry up and run away after I give the money for the raffle ticket.

So I do that today, but fucked up. I didn't pay for my stuff first. So after I gave the man my money, and told him to fill it out for someone he knows. He had me trapped. Say's "I'm gonna know you today" So I was forced to tell him my name and give him my house phone number, not wanting to be disrespectful.

I just like to do the right thing, and support those organizations . Kinda paying it forward for all the people that have helped me throughout the years. I don't even know what the prizes are for the raffle, lol.

EDIT: on another more interesting note.....my wife picked out some more seeds to grow. Blood Orange x Genius Thai Extreme, and Blues Clues. It's like she reads my mind sometimes, lol. First she hit the nail on the head with the African Buzz, and now she won with a strong Blueberry(Blues Clues) and a citrus variety(BO x GTE) .

Quote:

Quote:

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:23 AM #6179
Boyd Crowder
Teem MiCr0B35

Boyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud ofBoyd Crowder has much to be proud of
Boyd Crowder has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
hey dtog, any tips you can give me on partycup grows in organix? - i could be wrong but it looks like you run organic soil, or is that promix? i have assumed yogigrows in organics would entail some sort of salts in the last few weeks, plus 2-3x daily feeding

im i just wrong?

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

My Grows:
Bodhi Super Snow Lotus -Ongoing
Karma Biker Kush 1.0 2.2k Organic Circle Jerk - Done
Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread - Ongoing
Thinking Vertical 101: The Build and Grow - Hangout/Current
Certified Noob Recycled Organic Soil Test Grow A Rama Done
GhettoGrow - Beginners Journey to Harvest for less than $1500 Done
______________________________ _
Tests:
gravity vs ultra snow storm vs bloombastic hoedown showdown growdown - Delayed till 2018
______________________________ _
Boyd Crowder is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 02:29 AM #6180
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd Crowder View Post
hey dtog, any tips you can give me on partycup grows in organix? - i could be wrong but it looks like you run organic soil, or is that promix? i have assumed yogigrows in organics would entail some sort of salts in the last few weeks, plus 2-3x daily feeding

im i just wrong?

I use straight Happy Frog and Jack's Classic Bloom Booster(10-30-20) , even in the solo's. Feed every watering at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water. When I do go the "organic" route, I use Happy Frog Fruit and Flower dry amendment mixed into Happy Frog soil, and they get plain water the entire cycle.

Quote:

Quote: