What's new

A new petition to legalise our favourite plant

scrogrow

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post as to raise awareness about the current petition to legalise cannabis in the uk

It's currently sitting at around 8,500 signatures

As a cannabis activist and user/grower I'm begging the uk heads to please sign it

Here's a link to it

http://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/228655

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Link don’t work mate. Going to find it online and sign. Cheers

JD-4-2-0

These guys put forward the same bill earlier this year. It got rejected already. Kudos for trying again but nothing has drastically changed in the last few months that would give this one more chance of succeeding.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
These guys put forward the same bill earlier this year. It got rejected already. Kudos for trying again but nothing has drastically changed in the last few months that would give this one more chance of succeeding.

Yes,,, forgot how many petions I have signed,,
Bit too early for another one after the recent rejection,,
Kudos for trying though,,s2:tiphat:

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
The only petitions to get any attention will be stuck to petrol bombs

scrogrow

So ya don't think the fact treason May's husbands owning of uk's biggest secret cannabis greenhouses for export isn't saying anything to help a bit?

What's good for the goose and all that

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So ya don't think the fact treason May's husbands owning of uk's biggest secret cannabis greenhouses for export isn't saying anything to help a bit?

What's good for the goose and all that

Yep,,,hypocrisy is staggering with Theresa Mays Husband one of the biggest shareholders in British Sugar ltd and I believe the local village needed to complain about the stench coming from there premises at last cut down ,,,
Fuck them,,I will carry on regardless with our medicine going to the same few peeps that we have been sorting for over 13 years and those that need it most,,
My 10 litre watering can will need to be prised from Dead cold hands as that’s the only way I will ever stop!
Rant over and a happy,healthy,and safe 2019,,,,s2

Last edited:

scrogrow

Yep,,,hypocrisy is staggering with Theresa Mays Husband one of the biggest shareholders in British Sugar ltd and I believe the local village needed to complain about the stench coming from there premises at last cut down ,,,
Fuck them,,I will carry on regardless with our medicine going to the same few peeps that we have been sorting for over 13 years and those that need it most,,
So come an have a go but remember I have one of the best lawyers in the Uk so good luck ,,,
My 10 litre watering can will need to be prised from Dead cold hands as that’s the only way I will ever stop!
Rant over and a happy,healthy,and safe 2019,,,,s2

Right on brother!!

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think it got read and discussed to the point of them saying they believe it will never be legal in the uk,,, fist thing I thought was,, "can't wait till the changing of the guard"

scrogrow

I think it got read and discussed to the point of them saying they believe it will never be legal in the uk,,, fist thing I thought was,, "can't wait till the changing of the guard"

@englishrick after the response I was like Erm..... Weed still grows at my house then hahaha