What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG: United Kingdom Cup

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you are seriously interested in entering or getting tickets,, I can tell jah directly to note someones messages and push to get it seen,,,tickets are available at vendor spots like Manchester seeds,,

If you ask me questions, il check my messages to jah and try to answer you,, i have probably asked jah the same things,,,, if you still want in,, , he will be able to get back to you at some point

Green81

Veteran
Hi all, surely we can get tickets on the day? I would like to go but not as a vendor. Seems to be quite a bit of interest on istagram.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohhh,, I'm getting my power point game tested here lads,,, welcome to the Coconut Crew Tissue Culture Revolution