What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos Grow, Waterfarm, Led Spectrum King..

CaStoner

1st of all I like to Thanks PANIKZ for the seeds. (Gorilla Seeds)
Sorry I took so long to get these going got sick (Flu), and I also had to harvest my grow, dry and jar them. I gave away a few ounces to my Brother got about a pound and a half not much to brag about was disappointed but now I got some good smoke also had to clean the grow room, etc for next run, redo some fixing up on the grow room. Got the Spectrum King set up for now. Same old 14 hr lights on schedule on at 6am off at 8pm..
picture.php

I wanted to make sure seedling were well established before posting pictures. I had a hell of a time trying to get 6 plants started. Under 6 bulb's T-5 for now..
picture.php

Germinated 6 seeds, all of them cracked, one cracked and then turn dark and died, one die in the hydroton after transplanting.
picture.php

So I started another batch of 2 more seeds, those 2 survived then I germinated the rest just in case, since they looked smaller than the rest, one had a small hole in the shell and 2 failed to cracked ended up getting one good one..4 largest was started on 10/13/18 dropped in a cup of R.O water for 24hrs..
picture.php

So 7 plants out of the 13 seeds..4 larger seedlings 13 days from seeds. The rest are a few days behind the 1st Germination 3 to 5 days..
picture.php

Will be posting pic's as they progress.

CaStoner

Decided to try out the LED's in veg been on for 2 1/2 days now since the switch, lower to around 4 ft from the plant tops..Online manual says 42 to 52 inches, you-tube video has him saying at least 3 ft 36 inches..
picture.php

3 Weeks from seeds...0.7 E.C Using G.H Maxigrow using the last bit left over before trying others like Jacks, Some sea-crop and Liquid Karma..
picture.php

Bushy strain got secondary growth coming out of the single set of leaves..
picture.php

picture.php

These 2 started at the same time..
picture.php

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Decided to try out the LED's in veg been on for 2 1/2 days now since the switch, lower to around 4 ft from the plant tops..Online manual says 42 to 52 inches, you-tube video has him saying at least 3 ft 36 inches..
View Image
3 Weeks from seeds...0.7 E.C Using G.H Maxigrow using the last bit left over before trying others like Jacks, Some sea-crop and Liquid Karma..
View Image
Bushy strain got secondary growth coming out of the single set of leaves..
View Image
View Image
These 2 started at the same time..
View Image

Subbed CaStoner :tiphat: coming along nice.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Do they start flowering under that 14 hours light or stay in veg? I find at 15-16 hours lights on I have some strains that start flowering. So I keep it at 17 right now.

CaStoner

Thanks guys for dropping by. Not sure about this strain last grow no problems staying in veg mode on 14 hr light schedule just mimicking the summer day here in Calif sunrise at 6am and sundown at around 8pm. Again just trying to save on electricity. 11/9/18 will be 1 month no signs of pre-flowers or anything so far so good..

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Guess its all strain dependant. Good to know your getting away with 14 though! I have like 20 plus strains in veg room, so even just one or two going into bloom is a problem.

CaStoner

Day 28, 4 weeks from seeds..smaller plants few days behind..Been under the Spectrum King for over a week now..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bushy strain tempted to top it maybe once or twice..
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Happy looking ladies man!

PAR meters are really useful.. i kept buying and making LED rigs and realised ive got no idea what im really doing with out one.. one of the best investments ive ever made.

CaStoner

Thanks Guys internet was down for awhile now just came back on right now, fires in So,Cal causing havoc..Par meters might be helpful if I was building my own, but I'm not, I'll see if I can find another SK400 for cheap again..I doubt it though..

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I find them invaluable anyway to be honest mate because you have no idea how powerful any light is or whether its at the right distance etc without a par meter or lux meter and do a simple sum to get par..

CaStoner

Day 35..
picture.php

The 2 plants in one container, one took off almost catching up to the 4 largest Plants..
picture.php

So far Plants loving the Spectrum King, like bring the Sun indoors, never care for the multi color LED's, like the Blue and red colors.
picture.php

picture.php

Largest in the back measure 21 inches..
picture.php