What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

If i can find some space, ill throw the 3 sour iced cake down that yiu gifted me at product earth:tiphat:

Brilliant mate at this rate imma have to change the thread title haha

Il update that diary in about half hour as I'm looking after my son at the moment

And @kraken

Well this is gaining pace a bit quicker than I expected haha but oh well PLAY BALL I SAY

Ere zam and yts if you two fancy getting the high thc collection from seedsman and we will all have a pop and pheno hunt?

Failing that looks like we got some decision to make on these strains lads!!!

Obviously the usual link ups are a great place to smoke a bit of em as they come in packs of three we could easy decide what we like

Anyway in the words of our Graham from blind date

THE DECISION IS YOURS

Also @zam them glasses ya loved are the lumii ones

Cloneman

Veteran
Also @zam them glasses ya loved are the lumii ones

like these

gallery_269_5002_88634.jpg

gallery_269_5002_116674.jpg

yts farmer

Veteran
Got to be done man, a buddy of mine done the Captains Cake & I've grown the Jaffa Caked Cookies, both were amazing strains, must me the Cake leaning side of things lol

No wedding cake in the sour ice cake or jaffa caked cookies from what i can recall, wedding cake is triangle kush x animal mints.

A friend has or is getting the jaffa cookies soon so im sure there will be some grow diary in the not to distant future. Seen a bit of it on ig and it looks nice.

Not sure what captains cake is but sure ive seen it mentioned somewhere :tiphat:

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
No wedding cake in the sour ice cake or jaffa caked cookies from what i can recall, wedding cake is triangle kush x animal mints.

A friend has or is getting the jaffa cookies soon so im sure there will be some grow diary in the not to distant future. Seen a bit of it on ig and it looks nice.

Not sure what captains cake is but sure ive seen it mentioned somewhere :tiphat:

Peace.

My buddys got the jaffacaked cookies in flower atm, i think there about 6 weeks in. Im going to go round there in a couple weeks and get some pics of the cheese cuts i gave him, so i will let you know what the jaffacaked cookies is saying and try get some pics of her.

yts farmer

Veteran
Nice one Blazeee, dont think ive seen it here on icmag.

See if its got more orange nose than the sog.

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
Yeah he was saying it stunk of oranges, said it smelt kinda tropical lol. I dont think he kept a cut but if shes any good then i think he will just reveg her. I will let you know how she stacks up to the orange glue in a couple weeks.

Hopefully its better than some of the other london dank gear, he ran the cream and cookies x sour tangie last year and she wasnt all that.

B

bigganjabud

The clone I have of her smells LOUD AS F@#K

Just a slight satsuma outrageous veg smell but noticeably different than anything else I've had!!

lennyboy

The Jaffa cookies that floats around instagram smells to me like the five alive drink, super tropical flavour. I was passed the cut and lost it due to neglect ��

yts farmer

Veteran
I've not tried the SOG, but the Jaffa cookies is better than the Agent Orange

Nice one, i havent tried either but heard the agent orange has the orange terps in abundance but lacks potency.

Wont be long before bgb gets them in his grow:tiphat:

Peace

B

bigganjabud

Nice one, i havent tried either but heard the agent orange has the orange terps in abundance but lacks potency.

Wont be long before bgb gets them in his grow:tiphat:

Peace

Hahaha rest assured mate they're on the hit list hahaha

Oh and there is some super interesting bits about to land possibly next week so keep ya peepers peeled for a special announcement

B

bigganjabud

Well I've just gone and ordered

10 x airpots

20ltr biobizz light mix

Ecothrive charge

100 jiffy pellets

Let the games commence

yts farmer

Veteran
Well I've just gone and ordered

10 x airpots

20ltr biobizz light mix

Ecothrive charge

100 jiffy pellets

Let the games commence

You making the change over to soil now mate or is the soil for potential mothers.

I use the ecothrive as well and like the fact its cheap as chips. Going to try top dress in 3rd or 4th week of flower this time as only mixed it in with the coco last time.
You can now get it in pre mixed bags of coco but ill still use the tubs.

Anyone use og biowar or thinking of using it should act swiftly they got huge discounts today only for thanks giving.

I ordered some bits from them earlier and i got $300 of products for $100 plus $60 shipping. The root pack alone was $170 but with discounts $60.

Just need to add "thanks" in the coupon section.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

You making the change over to soil now mate or is the soil for potential mothers.

I use the ecothrive as well and like the fact its cheap as chips. Going to try top dress in 3rd or 4th week of flower this time as only mixed it in with the coco last time.
You can now get it in pre mixed bags of coco but ill still use the tubs.

Anyone use og biowar or thinking of using it should act swiftly they got huge discounts today only for thanks giving.

I ordered some bits from them earlier and i got $300 of products for $100 plus $60 shipping. The root pack alone was $170 but with discounts $60.

Just need to add "thanks" in the coupon section.

Peace.

That's for the mothers or atleast some of them mate

I remember a convo with someone and they suggested that I keep em in soil as it'll be easier to maintain the mums in the mother's tent

Latest posts

Latest posts