What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jacketed collection pots

pnw bb

Hello everyone.
im planning on switching to a jacketed spool and a jacketed round bottom end cap with a valve for oil removal.

im curious what you guys are using to heat the water and what you guys are using to circulate

ive seen some images with what appears to be a black box like unit sitting in the orange water coolers with lines running to and from the vessels

any help is super appreciated

gumby420

look up Polyscience water circulator. Thats what i use. I only used a non jacketed collection pot for like a month before i switched to a jacketed one. I cant imagine lifting my machine out of a big tub every time now. Jacketed makes life so much easier

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Im using unicorn farts to heat to water for my collection pot...

May not be too efficient, but a leprechaun gave me a good deal on several unicorns, you may be able to use your dogs' farts....

Latest posts

Latest posts