What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to get good recreational in denver?

DickAnubis

On a recent scouting mission I found the selection at Euflora quite good. No hash but their flowers were top grade and a fairly wide variety.
I also enjoyed, very much, the drinks they offer. Try the Watermelon Cream, but believe me ONE is enough. So I drank two.
Just for the sour pusses I have no connection to Euflora, I don't shill for them. I went with a buddy because he thought it was humorous that the place is owned by Jamie Perino, cousin to the former press secretary under Bush.
It's directly across the street from the sherff's office. In the 16th street mall.

OK before you growers start hating on me, I am a small grower in a completely illegal state and I agree we have the time and passion to do things right.
But the question asked in this thread was a good place to buy rec. flowers and hash.
Like I said Euflora had no hash and I didn't see it on the menu but their flowers were more than acceptable.

OK proceed with the flogging. My metal exoskeleton can take it.

DA

Last edited:

mtntrogger

Veteran
I like both posts made my Ingski and Dickanubis. I saw a member on here "Turbo" posted about trying to open his own shop with "Gourmet " Beyond top shelf quality only ! this is an area of the market not tapped imo. Everyone claims that their shop is ALL fire all of the time, but we all know that true quality ,although can be found from time to time ,is more rare than not. Exactly the opposite of what youll encounter with a small private producer, where its all fire no filler.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I like both posts made my Ingski and Dickanubis. I saw a member on here "Turbo" posted about trying to open his own shop with "Gourmet " Beyond top shelf quality only ! this is an area of the market not tapped imo. Everyone claims that their shop is ALL fire all of the time, but we all know that true quality ,although can be found from time to time ,is more rare than not. Exactly the opposite of what youll encounter with a small private producer, where its all fire no filler.

That shop would be bought up quick. Especially if they did not charge like double or something.

Imo, the supply of truly top notch will never meet the demand.

DickAnubis

A total Gourmet shop, holy crumpets.
It would have to be open only one day a month because it would sell out to the walls.

Unless you were the "Weed Nazi" aka soup Nazi and doled out limited servings to those who followed the rules.
And what stoner do you know who can follow rules, other than growers, who would hence not need the gourmet shop.

"But he says he is a liar, and he says he is lying therefore he must be telling the truth but that cannot be if he is a liar...Norman, Norman, help me Norman................."

Communication ended
Da powered down

Ingski

I'm hoping for a farmers market approach.. Make all the companies bring their products to the table as it were. Make them compete in front of you. Then there will be no where for their wispy little popcorn buds to hide. They will start to lose business and start needing to focus on their products.

SourDank

Veteran
Natural Remedies on Market was legit, I went to the cup in 2014 and then back in oct 2014 and both times they had plenty of legit buds on the rec side. And this was the only place out of many I went that I made a second trip to. But I didn't know about 14er at the time so I didn't get out there unfortunately

Ingski

I'll have to check them out. How were they price wise? At this point I just try to swing by 14er every few weeks and pick up a half o/full o. Every now and again I will swing by Greenman Cannabis, they have some good flower here and there. But even they have stale buds every now and again. It's gotten kinda old trying out new dispensaries and seeing the same old crap. I think a huge problem is they don't store in bulk. A lot of these places have pre weighed out weed that has been in those bottles/bags for god knows how long. Gets way too dry/looses its smell.

X

xavier7995

Was just at Altitude on Evans in denver, looks like they just harvested as they had a lot more in stock than normal. Did not buy any as I was just picking up some shatter (30/g inc tax), but smelled a few jars and they looked great. Prices are always pretty good here as long as you go with one of the deals they have running, they are a bit pricey (like all denver shops) if you just buy straight away.

I am very anti-pre sealed and weighed bags for just that reason. I feel like I am buying dime bags in the hood as well.

Red146

I been tryin all the dispensarys out and a few stand,The psycO G from next harvest was stellar and they always have quality weed.The Bubba from the frosted leaf on Colfax is tasty and I like the vibe in that store.The Tax included stores always get my biz first,lately all the weed taste the same to me,unless its a standout.The shatter is always awesome and the live resin is tasty af...just too pricey.Im looking for the small scale grow shop too,thats the furure,boutique grows imho

S

SooperSmurph

Good rec in Denver does not come from the licensed shops, those claiming it does are just lightweights.

S

SooperSmurph

Just avoid Lightshade, they're moving black market buds from uninspected grows, Avid and Eagle20 residue all day on the Mob Boss and many others.

S

SooperSmurph

Ok I guess I should phrase that differently.

If I'm staying betweeen capitol hill and commerce city for a week next month and I wanted to pick up the fire (nugs and shatter) what would be the best option?
Craigslist and Facebook, inspect before you buy :)

Also try going to Grofax, a grow store on Colfax, they have fliers on their counter for several delivery services, from clones to whatever, just pick up a few and try those numbers, you can probably find similar fliers in head shops like Purple Haze and Myxed Up on Colfax.