What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wots your best nute combo!

JockBudman

Bionova veganics grow and bloom plus a bit of biobizz root juice (just using it up really) and a splash of top max once flowers are setting in.

I've used biobizz in the past but now I have a fully vegan organic nute option I'll stick wirb it.

The one thing I've noticed is that it's less to do with the nutes and more to do with the schedule and getting that right. Best tip I've had so far is to keep ec under 0.8 in soil. I got a cheap EC meter to check it out and so far I've had good results. Bit of yellowing because I cut the veg feed too early in flower but I've avoided the nute lock out and burn issues I've had in the past so far. Hoping it continues because I've never been able to get a nute schedule to work - always under or over feeding.

Ganja gu brah :joint:

TheIsland

in coco,
hydrotops range and rootstim.

dont need anything else as far as im concerned,
and some mycorrhizal fungi granules for potting up.

the enviroment being correct is the key for me, no magic potion needed.

:ying:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I use a 1 part feed. It's just so easy. I know what quantity needs to go in, and as long as it's close, that will do.
I found 2 part feeds wasn't just twice the work. It also had me being more exact. It was a lot more work, for no perceivable gain.

I'm using ionic coco bloom. In veg, I use so much nitric (nacid), that the npk is that of canna. In flower, I was using ionic coco grow, +10% more of PK 13/14 and the Pacid. Again to match the canna (once corrected). I have switched back to the flower formula now though. So it's just bloom I buy, and switch acids. Then use a PK booster week 4-5 and then maybe drop the flower feed but keep the PK going for a week. Before stopping the PK. Plants are out around 7-8 weeks.

Really got to look at the plants for the PK timing. You can't copy.

The growth technology feeds make a different tasting product to the canna ones. Which seem to promote a certain samey yang. Just walk into the Dam, and it's the first thing you smell.

I have tried a couple of others, but not many. I'm happy with the result I'm getting

GUY-FAWKES

coco:
veg : plant magic coco A and B , plant magic root booster, bio silicon and ionic calmag
bloom, plant magic A and B , silver bullet, bio silicon ionic calmag and pk HG big bud xl

soil. veg, plant magic oldtimers veg, bio silicon ionic calmag , pant magic root boost.
bloom. ionic soil bloom calmag and pk , HG big bud xl and plant magic bio silicon .

plant magic coco is by far the best i have used out of canna ionic and PM ,it pretty much ph;s itself and you dont need all the boosters i have listed to get a good crop , you could literally just use 2-4ml per liter of their feed with never having to pick a ph up. it sits from 5.5-5.8 depending on strength mixed

ionic still rocks for soil though with all that added humic and fulvic in there really helps the plants along nicely .

Pro Headies

Veteran
HP Promix with FFOF mixed 50/50

Megacrop for veg

Hydroponic Research Dirty formula in bloom

Nothing else

GhostOfGary

Canna Terra Professional Soil.

BAC organic Grow
BAC organic Bloom
BAC root stim
BAC bloom stim
BAC final solution

Cannabiogen delta 9 foliar spray

in coco,
hydrotops range and rootstim.

dont need anything else as far as im concerned,
and some mycorrhizal fungi granules for potting up.

the enviroment being correct is the key for me, no magic potion needed.

:ying:

How do u find the hydrotops range? Do u use their whole range? I was thinking of going with them switching offa canna by went to AN nice an easy half strength everthing..

Latest posts

Latest posts