What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wots your best nute combo!

SativaBreather

Veteran
I'll stick some triaboost in post to u hemp, i got a spare tube and sachet
the test tube is 6ml an u put it in 180-220 litres of solution or u can pour into a bottle of bloom, or 3ml per a n b

the sachet u add to 5 litres water and foliar it

i do the foliar in veg and the tube in bloom

u get massive leaves, increased root growth and the triacontanol makes the plant absorb more co2 resulting ina higher dry weight... which i know u will like
also supposed to make more and bigger trichs

F

Fields~of~Green

cx regen a root is a must for me now I used to use it then stopped

during the summer the rez for feeding the moms got too hot and I lost some special moms to root rot

pearly thick white roots now

the cx addatives are good but i had a bad time with the base nutes they are one part formulas and i had deficiency problems using it

SativaBreather

Veteran
agree with u fog

regenaroot and wilt guard are a must have especially in dwc but good for all hydro

that mighty growth enhancer is shit i thought

"HEMPEROR"

thanks guys you have all been a great help, respect for the trial of triaboost is this something i can buy easy and is it expensive? when i use up my current root stim ill deffo start using the regen a root and wilt guard and anything else of there,s you recommend! im gunna buy it tomorrow and talk to you further on this when the time comes! next grows are 1 coco/hydro and the other full on hydro IWS so these sound invaluable to me cheerz fella,s..........:biggrin:

foxylady

Great idea for a thread Hemp! :)
So here goes:
I use

Canna Trichoderma powders
and Guanokalong soil

Whoah, Seems weird to read it back, I don't think I've ever done that.
haha. I've tried to take what I found worked best from all the ranges and put it all together. works for me :)
Peace,

Last edited:

SativaBreather

Veteran
thanks guys you have all been a great help, respect for the trial of triaboost is this something i can buy easy and is it expensive? when i use up my current root stim ill deffo start using the regen a root and wilt guard and anything else of there,s you recommend! im gunna buy it tomorrow and talk to you further on this when the time comes! next grows are 1 coco/hydro and the other full on hydro IWS so these sound invaluable to me cheerz fella,s..........:biggrin:

triaboost is 7 quid a tube from triaplantanol and the sachets are 4 for 20 quid i think

"HEMPEROR"

triaboost is 7 quid a tube from triaplantanol and the sachets are 4 for 20 quid i think
Thanks SB so do you use like 1 tube and 1 sachet per grow and can I get these via a online hydro shop or is it direct from the company? Thanks bro I can't wait to try em....:biggrin:

SativaBreather

Veteran
Thanks SB so do you use like 1 tube and 1 sachet per grow and can I get these via a online hydro shop or is it direct from the company? Thanks bro I can't wait to try em....:biggrin:

pretty much, if u use one bottle of nutes per grow

in hydro I put 1/4 test tube per 100 litre rez and I do a rez change once a week so for 2 gt100's i am using one test tube a fortnight

nigel420

ive had best results with plant magic grow, bloom, silicon, and root stim, also the full bio canna range

In nft ive had my best yield to date 24oz from 600w using
canna aqua grow and bloom, boost, rhizotonic and cannazyme

I am currently testing out the guanokalong range grow, bloom, and taste improver in a 50/50 mix of batmix and coco i may need to lower my ph cos my plants arnt as green as they should be even tho they are on max feed so i have some canna citric acid i will use next watering.

"HEMPEROR"

ive had best results with plant magic grow, bloom, silicon, and root stim, also the full bio canna range

In nft ive had my best yield to date 24oz from 600w using
canna aqua grow and bloom, boost, rhizotonic and cannazyme

I am currently testing out the guanokalong range grow, bloom, and taste improver in a 50/50 mix of batmix and coco i may need to lower my ph cos my plants arnt as green as they should be even tho they are on max feed so i have some canna citric acid i will use next watering.

thankyou for sharing i hope you let us know how you get on with the 50/50 bm/coco nutrient and regime! cheerz.......:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

pretty much, if u use one bottle of nutes per grow

in hydro I put 1/4 test tube per 100 litre rez and I do a rez change once a week so for 2 gt100's i am using one test tube a fortnight

cheerz SB i cant wait to try this its something ive been interested in ever since you mentioned triactanol and its benefits! respect.....

P

PinkFan

Last time i did full hydro (pebbles) i gave green planet nutrients a try and i loved them!" specially there massive the buds were rock solid much more stinky than usual and taste was great as too was the crystal coverage! they havent got a coco range so not used it since going back to coco! my mate sam at greenspirit hydro keeps goin on about the new,ish gold label range of nutes! he says the boys are getting the best results ever down to the fact they have a seperate mg bottle that lets you dial it in! i also did well with the new AN connoisseur so may go with those but deffo them or green planet!:biggrin:

when i buy all my hydro gear greanspirt barnsley has to be the best shop anywhere for advise

Edgey

Canna a&b
Regen r root
Headmasta
Pk13/14
Have always been my basic recipe although ive swapped the pk for superior potash on occasion and started adding liquid oxygen

Edgey

"HEMPEROR"

Hey cheerz for the insight on how you do things edgey i see more and more of these CE additives been used so that tells me they gotta be decent im coming upto 2 weeks of flower on friday and i havent yet decided which boosters to use im giving the new AN coco ph perfect a try for my base and i used bud blood for the first 5 days and now im back to just a+b! ive got various bloom boosters in house already, got a litre of dutch pro explode, the full line up of fox farm powders,erm open sesamee, cha ching and the other one i forget and wot i had left over from the last grow Buddha,s tree pk which i wasnt blown away with! the explode is good stuff or i was thinking with using AN nutes just going with there big bud but now the CE additives are peaking my interest wots this headmaster and how is it normally used and is there another one used along side iot, potash i think it is? i need to get on it pretty soon! cheerz......:biggrin:

F

Fields~of~Green

AN coco ph perfect how's it working out for you?

Does it balance the ph well or are you adjusting it

Go with the cx superior potash and headmaster combo there good stuff 1ml ltr is all you need

Since your on AN why not try the big bud & overdrive are those ph perfect formulas ?

Never tried there stuff hear too many bad things about em but the ph perfect stuff got me interested some time ago

theherbalizor

Veteran
AN coco ph perfect how's it working out for you?

Does it balance the ph well or are you adjusting it

Go with the cx superior potash and headmaster combo there good stuff 1ml ltr is all you need

Since your on AN why not try the big bud & overdrive are those ph perfect formulas ?

Never tried there stuff hear too many bad things about em but the ph perfect stuff got me interested some time ago

How do you rate the Aptus p and k boost over the HeadMasta and pk? I'm due to pick some aptus up but should I just stick with ce as I've been using for years.

F

Fields~of~Green

How do you rate the Aptus p and k boost over the HeadMasta and pk? I'm due to pick some aptus up but should I just stick with ce as I've been using for years.

My biggest yield was with aptus only reason I don't use it is it buggers my ph up as I'm on the ro

K boost really brings the stink on also you can really dial it in and give em what they want when they need it

If I was on clean tap aptus would be the one a little goes a long way:tiphat: