What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hobbies

U

Uncle Hughie

OK...Now that i have some time to be 40..as work related stuff is takin a side step for the moment..lol.im wondering,apart from the Obvious ....What is your Pasttime...?
....You Hobby....
or are u guys like me...and have 100 or so ........lol
hehehe.....

Peace!

THC4SIM

Ive thought about a thread like this... good idea UnkleHughie..
Apart from smoking most of the time..
Im into Street-art, design, collecting Graff/Street-art stuff, Mountain Biking, Eating Spicy foods:D, Just gettin into Photography a bit..
ManchesterUnited FC.... FA Cup final, later on today!! come on United!!!!!!!

just a few to get things started off!

THC4SIM

daggazee

Growing weed is my hobby.
... at least I think it is. Lack of short term memory prevents me from being absolutely sure.
... but it's the only way I can explain the mason jar full of weed that's sitting beside me :)

Peace..

G

Growing of course, Hot Rods(building/driving), Choppers(buildind/riding), and dogs

Tex

G

I had a Big Blue & Gold Macaw when I lived in San Diego

Damn that fuker was messy and loud, but he would attract tons of chicks at the beach !

LOL

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
Yea growing just started really.
I'm Budless at the moment, and GOD as my Witness I will go Budless NO MORE!

I am currently researching the History or Cannabis, Prohabition, Medical, and Industrial use of Hemp. I do believe this plant CAN SAVE THE EARTH

Over tha past year I have been on a real Cannabis rampage. ( I tell ANYONE I Smoke, place flyers in places they won't like to see Cannabis articals. If I owned my own house I'd put a Cannabis Plant in a planter on my FRONT PORTCH! )
I have to check out the Minnesota NORMAL and a few other Cannabis Organizations here, no excuse any more I have NO JOB! Could man some tables or something for them.

Most of this is due to websites such as IC, but I just found this little sanctuary on the Web!

Much of my attention was focused by Chris Bennet at POT TV. Seeing what these people have done, as far as just bringing Cannabis out of the closet.

So Cannabis is becomming much more than a hobby for me. Maybe I found my calling late in life? My love and repspect for this Plant seems unyielding.

Err this is a hobby thread right?
Ok Photography, Videographer, Music Music Music almost any thing any genera.
Proud member of the " SPARKS " Fan Club at 46 years of age. HEHEHE I get a kick out of that. Could prattle all day long about SPARKS. Will spare you.

Love Spring and Summer in Minnesota, hate the friken Winter!
Gota run GF over and in bad pain with her back, We need LifeSaver! Shit.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
sweet....

i play drums, raise fancy guppies (thousands) and spend time messin with my camaro with "babe", my german shorthair. i love to go fishing too ~

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
my other passion is playing pool, although studying law has in the last couple years really grabbed my attention. not formally though. just a lot of reasearch. i'm seriously considering taking it up formally though. i've recently been told by my doctor that i'll never be able to go back to the type of work i used to do. so the insurance company is going to pay retrain me for another line of work. international law has really peaked my interest as of late.

i also LOVE going to see live music. anything where i can sit and listen and say to myself, "self, now thats some great musicianship" pretty much anything that has a conscious message grabs me too.
i collect hightimes, have been since i was 14 so i've got a pretty extensive collection. unfortunately i no longer collect the new issues as it's not really hightimes anymore imo. but there are quite a few back issues i dont have.

alot of reading, especially since my injury.

i love experimenting with new things grow related. right now i'm working on a variation of the aero cloner that a little more newbie friendly. so far it's coming along nicely but i'll post more on it once it's fine tuned and i'm satisfied with the results....keep an eye out

G

Other than growing, there's knife collecting, martial arts, and my dogs. Good to have diversions!

wisc2

LOTHP...SWORD collecting, along with the knives, and my ferrets. But growing is my most serious hobby. Ill use my swords if u f**k with my plants. :mad:

TheIO

Sharp_Pain said:
I had a Big Blue & Gold Macaw when I lived in San Diego

Damn that fuker was messy and loud, but he would attract tons of chicks at the beach !

LOL

Yah mine is a blue and gold too, she isnt too loud tho, funny as hell to watch sometimes and to play with for that matter. She is hanging on the top of her cage by one TOE just messing around, crazy bird. Good times

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
wisc2 just set the ferret loose!

wisc2 just set the ferret loose!

wisc2 said:
LOTHP...SWORD collecting, along with the knives, and my ferrets. But growing is my most serious hobby. Ill use my swords if u f**k with my plants. :mad:

I think a ferret would keep me at bay..

Ok perhaps a well trained ferret, one trained to go for the jugular, like the Rabbit in " The Holy Grail "

wisc2

Its possible, Last night was nail clip time for the ferrets. I was pretty high and my g/f holds the scruff of the neck while I clip. I was joking with her and said" Uh oh, Im losing my grip on the cilppers", Bandit the ferret getting cliped, Knew exactly what I was saying, and Immediately stopped the process with squrming and fighting. If my ferrets speak english...Now Steroids for those 25 yard attack jumps... "run away!! run away!!!"

Iceache

In my spare time I play guitar and harmonica, shoot Co2 pistol and watch movies.. thats about it really. Oh, and spend an inordinate amount of time on my PC just browsing...

G

Somebody would have to get past the dogs before I even start deciding between knives and swords! That's 270 pounds worth of dogs... :D

filter xp

Besides growin n smokin, I am basically a computer nerd haha. Been programming these things since I was in first grade with my Commodore 64.

Other than that stuff I take an interest in a lot of things, music, movies, sports. Mostly a techie tho ;)