What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T5 Club... Show Us Your Stuff...

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
Some of my old stuff.

864w Attic Shallow Water Culture - mediumless
Circulated from a reservoir in a closet 1 floor below.

14676des-thumb.jpg

14676Pics-001.jpg

15857roots.jpg

15857test-001.jpg

15857test-003.jpg

This was unfortunately grown before I knew the negative effects of paclo... these plants were given a dose of Dr. Nodes 3 days before res change to put the brakes on them at around 15".

It was also an attic show so temps got really chilly ~50F nights.. hence all the purple that came out of these ladies.

Fun times.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Tell me y'all how dense are your buds compared to when you used HPS. I grow organic with(moonshine mix) t-5's in veg, better temp control in summer. I always flower with HPS. All Y'all grows look great IMHO. Think I'll pull up a chair and pick up a few tips.

ZZTops

Veteran
Very Nice FlowerFarmer, looks like Chunky Dank...

Hank... I'd say the buds are very comparable just smaller in general and take a little longer for the T5's. I stay away from rock hard buds, sure sign they're using something on it...

ZZTops

Veteran
Moonshine Mix...

That brings up a good question for us all....

What nutes /soil / hydro do you use, here's mine...

Dirt...
50% Fox Farm Ocean Forest and 50% Fox Farm Happy Frog...
Xtreme Gardening Mykos mix in at potting / transplant...

Nutes...
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow...
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Bloom...
Botanicare Liquid Karma...
Botanicare Hydroplex...
Botanicare Cal-Mag...
Black Strap Molasses...

truepunk87

roots organics green lite cut with 50% perlite.

advanced mother earth tea
advanced big bud
Humboldt honey hydro
Humboldt duece deuce
botainicare Calmag
general organics rapid start
great white

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks for Sharing TP87...

Made some of my 1-2-3 Sweet CannaButter, here's how...

1-2-3 Sweet CannaButter...

(1) Take all your FRESH of the bush sugar buds and place on cookie sheets, about .75" to 1" deep...

Place in per-heated oven @ 260*F for 30 minutes, keep an eye on them and stir with a fork about half way thru...

Let cool over night in a dry, cool, dark area, uncovered on cookie sheets...

Notes...
This dose two things, dries the sugar buds fast for easy storage in the freezer or immediate use and decarbs the THCA into THC so your butter is now psychoactive...

picture.php

(2) Place butter in a crock pot on high ( 180*/200*F ) and melt, skim off the top white foam layer making it Ghee...

Add ground sugar bud to ghee and cook 6 to 12 hours in the crock pot on high, a light simmer and stirring often...

Notes...
Butter is up to 15% water and after making ghee, pressing you will lose some volume...

Here I'm using 3.5 cups butter to 3oz's of sugar bud in hopes of getting 3 cups of Sweet CannaButter...

One Ounce of Good Sugar Bud to One Cup of Butter is my normal dose...

To grind the material I put it in a 1 gal ziplock and freeze, them hand smash in ziplock and it shedders like glass...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ZZTops

Veteran
(3) Place material/butter in to a French Coffee Press while still hot and Press, pour into one cup jars and let cool...

Notes...

It is now ready to use or store in the freezer for later use...

Since we Decarbed this butter it will be very affective without any further processing and can be consumed as is but gets even better baked into your favorite cookies...

This is Sweet CannaButter and has NO GREEN TASTE at all since we do not use water...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

komboloi

Cookies. Me like cookies.

Isn't it funny how all our kitchen gear ends up with weed and weed residue all over it? As predictable as a trip to Home Depot ends up with some new idea for improving a room.

FlowerFarmer

Veteran
^getting in trouble for that non-stop.

GF got me measuring glasses and the alike for Christmas so I stop stealing all of the kitchen stuff.

Thanks for the write up ZZ. Never seen it done quite like that. Looks a bit neater then the ol' pot and cheesecloth fiasco.

ZZTops

Veteran
Thanks TP87...:tiphat:

Why do I get these Wack-A-Dos in my Threads...lol

Carry On My Wayward Friends...

2 Legal Co

Veteran
sorry I put the wrong link in there
<<<<<<<<<link deleted due to tou<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So uh; How many tubes do you get for $60.00? I couldn't find a count, and I'm just sure they aren't 60 each....lol I know I've priced Phillips tubes for $5-6 in carton lots. The off breed/cheap, stuff for $3-$4 in carton lots.

Kind of a jacked up site too. Spec tab is all 0s,,, no specs.

on edit; Oh, and then the description says 'bulbs sold separately'?????? separately from what?

And by the way, what's the warranty on them? From all I can see, they are just rebranded Chinese stuff that they don't even bother to list properly. Bad Boy? Maybe just bad? I don't know. But I just do hate it when they put stuff on the net and can't even do it right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts