What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CYCO NUTRIENTS

loyalty7

I got a sample pack of cyco platinum series, seems pretty good, im going to do a side by side against yellow bottles, seems like a good battle...Australia vs. Australia.:dueling:

a little Asian man on a bicycle told me that the Australian distributor of advanced nutrients created cyco using there formulas after a fall out that involved a law suit
he also went onto say that the people currently involved with cyco allegedly used bikie gangs to intimidate and take control of the company
im only repeating what iv been told
i know that the team at cyco put alot of work into the line and are constantly striving to improve it there coco is the best available considering cost the line itself works really well but only if using the whole line and its for that reason i personally steer clear
they have redesigned and improved the line and its now alot different and better then the original advanced nutrients line but have still kept the same marketing mentality of advanced nutrients 10+ bottles instead of 2 or 3, the base nutrient is competitively priced but requires the purchase of many diluted additives
one in particular that really gets me is Dr Repair an iron additive to prevent iron deficiency
the name Dr Repair seems to imply it should be used to repair iron deficiency but its directed to be used through out the entire grow to prevent iron deficiency....
i take my hat of to them its very clever marketing just not very honest but if it wasn't them it would be someone else
goes to show how ignorant the community really is

dizzlekush

a little Asian man on a bicycle told me that the Australian distributor of advanced nutrients created cyco using there formulas after a fall out that involved a law suit
he also went onto say that the people currently involved with cyco allegedly used bikie gangs to intimidate and take control of the company

i was told the same thing by G. Low, the author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manixbotanix.com. About Cyco ripping off AN's products after a fall through and using bikies for muscle and fear. that and peddling their nasty PGR's in Cyco Flower A+B.

zone 8

My buddy used Cyco earlier this year. All I can say is don't expect a lot out of it......

He bought the entire kit for $75 and it BARELY got him through one 6 plant grow using clones veg'd two weeks then put to 12/12.

Under a 600w HPS with an ideal environment and PH (No Co2 so i guess it was not ideal) he scored 5oz from 6 Serious seeds white russian(fem) clones @ 64 days of flowering.

vaped

There has been a starter pack whith quarts of everything cyco in my growshop for 5 months no one will touch it for some reason.

huniebeez

et tu brute??

et tu brute??

i was told the same thing by G. Low, the author of Integral Hydroponics and the co/owner of integralhydro.com and manixbotanix.com. both ripping off AN's products after a fall through and using bikies for muscle and fear. that and peddling their nasty PGR's in Cyco Flower A+B.

Bit confused with this one DizzleKush. Are you sayin that I ripped off the Advanced formulas and use bikie muscle? Or am I mistaken?

To clarify the Advanced formulas I have were taken from the bikies and I despise bikies with a passion so please never ever hint that I am connected to bikies. It's a long story but those formulas also cost me over ten grand and were required for research. Actually you're in for a bit of a surprise because I'll be making an announcement soon re the market we are actually going into:)

Anyway time to go. See ya DK - you know how to reach me.

dizzlekush

@huniebeez you got what im sayin all wrong. im just saying it was YOU who told me about the shady shit Cyco does. check your email. nothing but respect G.

Lookin forward to any surprises to come.

just saw the title of your post G. haha.

loyalty7

i've been doing a side by side, you have to use too much to a gallon, i like yellow bottles way more, the yellow bottles outperformed the cyco, as for taste i will be cutting and drying will show pics of dried buds, the cyco is very clean and doesnt smell bad, yellow bottles way more concentrated, but not clean at all, but has that organic smell, seafuel, is fantastic...

loyalty7

Mass super skunk using cyco,Not bad but i seem to be using high amounts of nutes, unless mass super skunk are that big of heavy feeders...

huniebeez

@huniebeez you got what im sayin all wrong. im just saying it was YOU who told me about the shady shit Cyco does. check your email. nothing but respect G.

Lookin forward to any surprises to come.

just saw the title of your post G. haha.

Lol yep hunie.beez has gone a bit quiet since I posted the FOIA all over the net and supplied it to med organisations. Speaking of which must contact Hillary Black at the BC Compassion club. Sorry mate it was a bit ambiguous and I'm like WTF? Me a bikie? Eh gads!!! The bikies want to kill me lol. Only they couldn't organise a shag in a whorehouse so I was errr what?

Me ending up with the AN formulas is all part of a very long story (inspiration for hydro hype also) and frankly I think my own formulas are better and I want to supply Ag quality stuff such as bios that are registered in their original containers with use by dates etc. I'll be writing a story soon titled the Cyco behind Cyco:) God damned bastard even nicked a trademark of mine almost to the letter - my aim is to wash bikies and other such reprobates clean out of the industry. The times they are a changing but it takes good people to help.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Ah damn really? I just won this line at a raffle & just started using it... F it, maybe it's time I just try maxi bloom

Jeez, I hope you do not base that decision from information gathered here or on other public forums?????

Sorry to say that you cant go by what some self proclaimed "pro" post on a public forum.....:)

Do yourself a favor and VERIFY any information YOURSELF that you might gain from a public forum. You do the research and you do the testing and find out.

Bad habits and "Myths" make up the majority of the content found on most public platforms.

I have no clue about Cyco for the record other than the company does not respond or communicate very well at all which is a TERRIBLE sign FYI.....if they cant respond to an email or think that it is not even "important" or a "priority".... then what do you think they will think of you as a customer or your problems/needs that you may be having??? Do the math!! We never got far in testing Cyco to say the least as time and money are important and I am not going to waste my time and efforts on a product who's company can not even respond to simple email request or questions.

What I do know however about Cyco and what started it being on our list to "test" was because it is one of the only nutrients based on proteins which I thought was a "different" approach.

To bad they failed the first test, which is how well or customer service orientated are they?? Answer - NONE - Non existant

For me it takes more than just a good product anyhow because one day your going to run into a snag and you will need the help of the company and now be dependent on there customer service and tech support which is one in the same...FYI.

I do not think nutrient companies in general understand how costly it is when the customer DOES become invested into a nutrient program. The larger the grow op and amount of plants, the harder and more costly the task becomes to then back out and change to something else.

mwz

Veteran
Lol yep hunie.beez has gone a bit quiet since I posted the FOIA all over the net and supplied it to med organisations. Speaking of which must contact Hillary Black at the BC Compassion club. Sorry mate it was a bit ambiguous and I'm like WTF? Me a bikie? Eh gads!!! The bikies want to kill me lol. Only they couldn't organise a shag in a whorehouse so I was errr what?

Me ending up with the AN formulas is all part of a very long story (inspiration for hydro hype also) and frankly I think my own formulas are better and I want to supply Ag quality stuff such as bios that are registered in their original containers with use by dates etc. I'll be writing a story soon titled the Cyco behind Cyco:) God damned bastard even nicked a trademark of mine almost to the letter - my aim is to wash bikies and other such reprobates clean out of the industry. The times they are a changing but it takes good people to help.

was thinking about going cyco but this whole thread has weirded me out.

I get this picture in my head of Chopper Read mixing nutes bottles.

Check out Nutrifield (NF), been using them for a while now with great results, geat price too! nOt using whole range, just the coco a&b with canna pk13/14 & H&G Bud XL.. great combo!