What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

International Clone Only cuts in the UK

H

Hoover_lungz

SSSDH ojd cut

SSSDH ojd cut

Here are shots of my m8's Van Diesels SSSDH(ojd cut) buds

I would rate this as one of the best Haze's out there and truley an Elite UK cut

Attachments

• sd 001.jpg
    sd 001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 49
  • sd 012.jpg
    sd 012.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 45
  • sd 011.jpg
    sd 011.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 50
  • sd 008.jpg
    sd 008.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50
  • sd 007.jpg
    sd 007.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 50
  • sd 005.jpg
    sd 005.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 47
  • sd 004.jpg
    sd 004.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 54
  • sd 003.jpg
    sd 003.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 47
  • sd 002.jpg
    sd 002.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 50
H

Hoover_lungz

Amnesia Haze(Dutch cut)

Amnesia Haze(Dutch cut)

Here is another clone that has hit UK, not sure which of the 2 Dutch amneisa cuts it is but here it is anyways:)

will get more info soon..

Attachments

• sd 013.jpg
    sd 013.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 53
  • sd 014.jpg
    sd 014.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 44
  • sd 015.jpg
    sd 015.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 49
  • sd 016.jpg
    sd 016.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 55
  • sd 017.jpg
    sd 017.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 54

justagrower

Here is the TRC Casey jones UK cut that is floating around

4 weeks into flowering

wow , so its "the truecannabliss cut Casey Jones UK cut that is floating around" , so good you have to call it a cut twice" :D true offered me it years ago mate .

TRC has been used for years as short for Texas Resin Company , lol

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Here is another clone that has hit UK, not sure which of the 2 Dutch amneisa cuts it is but here it is anyways:)

will get more info soon..

this looks very much like the one I was running - I love this cut :)

was regularly doing 70g+ in 12ltr pots (coco) with a flip around 12-18 inches... straight fuel.

bigwity

Veteran
I prefer her at 10 weeks:ying:

then she will be left till 10 jah without sounding like im blowing smoke up your arse, youve never sent me in the wrong direction yet. everytime you have advised me you have been 100% spot on.

and jahs cheese cut is the best there is i will be doing a side by side of big buddas cheese and jahs exodus this year.

how does the exodus do outside jah is she a winner.

the casey jones cut you have jah is it the one on this thread, she is mega, im gutted i lost my ecsd cut i loved her:ying:

H

Hoover_lungz

then she will be left till 10 jah without sounding like im blowing smoke up your arse, youve never sent me in the wrong direction yet. everytime you have advised me you have been 100% spot on.

and jahs cheese cut is the best there is i will be doing a side by side of big buddas cheese and jahs exodus this year.

how does the exodus do outside jah is she a winner.

the casey jones cut you have jah is it the one on this thread, she is mega, im gutted i lost my ecsd cut i loved her:ying:

Exodus cheese outdoors is not worth it unless you have a heated greenhouse and the Exodus loves spidermites and mildew.

Casey Jones cut i have is the TRC cut, that i have mentioned in this thread.

Dont be gutted about your Sd cut bruv im sure you can get her back:)

Latest posts

Latest posts