What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Cambodian??

BigPapa

Do any of you other old farts know if anybody carries a black cambodian strain? I was given 2 joints when I was 17.After 2 hits,I thought my heart was going to explode.Ithought I was dying.I flushed them and wrote a note tomy parents telling them why I died.I have sincecome to my senses and would love to growsome if I could get my handson some seeds.I have searched bunches of seed banks but can't find any.Any help out there? Happy Easter,BigPapa

G

Back in 1969 I got my hands on some 'Nam weed that a friend in country brought back to us homies. It was kinda like Thai sticks that had been packed between layers of opium when shipped. It was extremely potent and quite dark in color. Got lost in my own neighborhood......

peace

BigPapa

Harley. said:
You sure it aint Cambodian Red dude?:cool: :rolleyes:
I wouldn't swear to anything,except for remembering that black was what he called it,and it was very dark...nearly black.I think I found the seeds at reeferman,but $200 is a bit steep for 10 seeds for me at this point.Due to a family emergency I just lost 4 who's yo daddy seedlings,4 white widow seedlings and 4 belladonna seedlings.Glad I didn't plant all the seeds at once.When I get a little better I may spring for te expensive stuff.Thanks,BigPapa

Latest posts

Latest posts