What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I'm sure I used to date this nun

DrJay2001

now at peace
Saturday, March 13, 2004
Nun Faces Jail for Drunk Tractor Driving

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish Benedictine nun is facing jail for driving a tractor into a car while drunk outside her convent in southwestern Poland, police said on Friday.

The 45-year-old nun will be charged with drunk-driving and causing an accident, which carries a prison sentence of up to two years, Dariusz Waluch, police spokesman in the southwestern Polish town of Dzierzoniow, told local news agency PAP.

He said the nun was 17 times over the country's legal alcohol limit for driving.

Yup, for sure we went out :)

Yours,
Dr. Jay

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not heard that one.
that's some funny shit.
all polaks love to drink.
trust me i know

peace

HC

Ganjafan

Hey Doc,

You know I think I dated her sister.....or at least rode with her once or twice!! You know how memories of the 70's can be!!
:D

DrJay2001

now at peace
Hey G, that's the ticket. I think it was 1976 and Najia came in on a tourist visa. So we did a bowl or two and I turned her on to red wine spodie odie. Then it was off to the Shrine Auditorium for the Crazy World of Arthur Brown, Fleetwood Mac, and the Who.

Hey, it all put the zap on that poor girl. You know, first buzz, first drink, first Rock and Roll, and first....

So it's back to Poland, the Nun Corps and alcoholism. Man that babe could drive a mean tractor.

You probably knew her sister Sasha that rode a pan head in the Sierra's and was fond of Mad Dog 20/20 and reds. Hmmm. maybe it was a flat head, or a knucklehead...That girl could clean chrome.

Yours,
Dr. jay

Last edited:

elmo quist

See how times change??

See how times change??

Thirty years ago, old Sister Mary Skidmarks woulda been teaching school.....geez, now they turn 'em loose on tractors.

Ganjafan

Doc,

As I recall it was Night Train, and a pan head...She also preferred that good old columbian gold...remember back in '75 and '76 it was everywhere.

Man I feel old!;)

DrJay2001

now at peace
Night Train! Oh yea. A fine unpretensious "fortified" wine. Heh, heh, heh....

Remember "wine coolers"? That was 50% Night Train and 50% Thrifty's Popov Vodka. Heck, bring on the road rash....

I wonder if these girls have any teeth left?

Yours,
Dr. jay

G

Dr.Jay! That Nun was me! I'm really suprised and impressed that you remembered, being as how totally wasted you were that nite. And easy, haha, one easy piece fer sure - that's the only reason (besides your killer pot) that I went out with you, all those wild stories the girls used to tell.:cool:
The tractor thing was just a little misshap, I was riding in the field next to the road singing a nun song while simultaneously praising the Lord, when all of a sudden I hit a rut, slamed on the brake and got my tiny little nun foot stuck on the accelerator! My lawyer doesn't expect any problems, he he.
By the way, I wanted to let you know what an profound influence meeting you had on the direction my life took. Back then I was just a kid, not even thinking about a future in a Nunery, but when I went home to Poland and the pregnancy test came back positive I tried to locate you but was unsuccessful. Raising the twins with no job experience or family was out of the question so I had to let them be adopted by a nice family - nearly broke my heart. After the trauma of all that, naturally I didn't want to have anything to do with men ever again. In fact, for a while, I turned seriously to drink and drugs, but the local Nuns took me in and gave me a home. Eventually the desire to binge on alcohol lessened and I became one of them - they are the only family I have ever known.:rolleyes:
Now Dr.Jay, I want you to know that for many years I was mad at you for ruining my life:mad:, but I've overcome those bad feelings by employing the power of positive thinking. Now whenever I'm down I just think back to that one nite of sex and drug-fueled bliss from my youth.:D :)
Yours Forever,
Sister Domeniquea

DrJay2001

now at peace
Dominique nique nique....Look out...It's the singing Nun on booze!

Golly, what ever happened to the twins? Is it true they're making sausage in Milwakee?

Now you had red hair? No hair? Yikes! I thought I'd balled my roomate by mistake.

Glad to see you're in NA (Nuns Anonymous). That's one habit forming group.

So where's sis?

Yours,
Dr. Jay

Ganjafan

Doc,

Popov Vodka... there's a name I hadn't thought of (or purchased)in years. Luckily, I've graduated to Grey Goose. It's harder on the wallet, but the medicinal properties are wonderful!

As for bad drink flashbacks how about a good ol' batch of Trashcan punch...or Sangria? :D

I know I have a hard time driving my tractor on the Interstate after a couple of glasses of "Jungle Juice", but who doesn't?
LOL

As for the twins...obviously that poor sister just ain't got no rhythm (in her method)!!!:D

daggazee

That nun used to get about :)

What follows is a true story!

I once took a train journey in the UK in the 70's after a smoking bong of good Lebanese hash. Once I sat down I noticed, sitting opposite me, a nun in the full penguin suit. After a few minutes she started making eyes at me and stroking her body - not so wildly that others in the carriage could see but enough for me to get the picture.
I don't know if she was attracted to the lingering smell of Red Leb or to my manly charms - although, if you saw a picture of me you would probably bet on the Leb.
It got more and more extreme until, finally, it was scaring the living shit out of me! I had to get up and move to another carriage.
It wouldn't have been so bad but she had teeth that looked like they were made of cardboard and two large facial warts with hairs growing out of them.

p.s.
Sister Domenica, I am sure that, despite the warts, you turned out to be a fine nun. I am sure, also, that a fondness for Chartreuse and a keen interest in John Deere's pulling power both have a place in Our Lord's plan.

Peace..