What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ireland is the first in the British isles

RB56

Veteran
Love it when people from one tiny island mock those from a slightly tinier island.

weedtoker

Veteran
Tincture's make me nervous since you can't feel the effect as quick as smoking. I've yet to try them though so going on here say..

Sublingual fellow brother, is quicker than many joints, you can at least feel the hit, edibles on the other side of the spectrum can be let's say funny... The effect however, compared to joint/bong/pipe (all pure) strangely or not, are a bit different from my experiences (with re-added terpenes also, and almost even cbd to thc). As for the law, it's a start, now you can work on real legalization high and legal in some way :biggrin:.

cheers

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
"A key issue, we have learned, was deleting a reference to smoking, so ill people would only be able to take it in other forms — such as vaping or eating."

Dabbing is vaping, these guys have no clue. Even just vaping herbal Cannabis can get you high as fuck and that is exactly what they fear....
If it makes them happy call the Cannabis variety MEDIWEED and deliver it in a medical Vape delivery device, maybe they will leave us alone?
-SamS

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm game for setting up an OP in accordance & compliance to the law over there. I think a PYO farm might be the key to these patients that want to do as they please, if there is the ability to sell dry plant matter to non licened processors then that's cool, if it's all got to be inhouse production & sold on Script then that is also fine. I do not mind making edibles either. I'm mainly interested in producing crude oil & seed & seed oil & hemp based products but there has to be high grade plants for this to happen.

al70

Veteran
Tincture's make me nervous since you can't feel the effect as quick as smoking. I've yet to try them though so going on here say..

So tincing about them make's you nervous, have i got this right ?