What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indigo Berry Kush

Carraxe

Veteran
Hi
Since there aren't pictures of the new crosses from Sweet Seeds, I just uploaded some pictures of the 2 plants I keep, at 7 weeks. I'm still in the selection procedure, I have to wait to test both of them before choosing a mum (if there is a keeper). I started with 7 plants.

Cheers

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Carraxe!

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. The buds are very frosty and I can imagine the aromas :D

Hope you enjoy it. Sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

Carraxe

Veteran
I have to say that the flavor is very nice in this one. The plants didn't stand out when they where alive, neither they smelled much, and the dried buds look nice but not impressive. I have to flower them another run, a better one, and choose a keeper. They were ready in just 8 weeks.

Carraxe

Veteran
This is the one I kept. This clone has been flowering after 3 and a half weeks. Nice looks, it will be ready in 8 weeks.

Cheers

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

It looks very beautiful and frosty indeed :D

Good luck with the lineage and sweet smokes!

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts