What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you be interested in an auto that finishes in 45 days but yields 20 grams?

Seed size is dictated by the size of the bract it formed in.

BOG's gear has big seeds. That's from the subcool Jack influence. And NL has big beans too.

Jack is fast vegging. Probably why you noticed vigor in the BOG.

Sorry seed size has fuck all to do with vigor. Maybe here and there it holds true. But there is no consistent correlation between size and vigor period.

Save your breath this is a clown around thread. The OP is just a troll whos clueless we all know it:tiphat: if he actually had a clue he would know outdoor seeds are way bigger and thicker shelled than indoor. He would know seed size is irrelevant and a number of factors make that up not his newb asshat assumptions from popping 1 kind of seed...

angelgoob

there are some people that disagree. that's good. let's talk about your experiences.

my experience with 100+ pound pumpkins and bogbubble led me to believe a bigger seed equals a bigger seedling.

Although I do know smaller seeds are more vigorous. I know that for sure.

The trick is to ask WHY.

Small seeds are for plants with no surrounding plants. Bigger seeds have to make the taproot go down further. So to get past the other plant's roots. Big seeds are meant to compete with others and to get through the dirt with not a lot of nutrients and down to the good stuff.

I don't get where you keeping saying 1 kind of seed. I've grown different types of seeds.

I don't get where you say 1 variety of pumpkin.

In fact, contribute or get out.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Smaller seeds are for plants with no surrounding plants..

What the hell does that mean??

I'm all for experiments and research but this thread is straight wack.

Just grow some freaking herb already.

Smaller seeds are for plants with no surrounding plants..

What the hell does that mean??

I'm all for experiments and research but this thread is straight wack.

Just grow some freaking herb already.

Angelgoof has no clue what hes talking about just put him to ignore amd stop watching. The ignore list is where he belongs.

He should have called the thread : 45 ways i make an ass of myself in less than 20 days.

I suspect he is a neighbor of that green thing that lives in the trash can on the childrens show. https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...car-can.png/revision/latest?cb=20120117061845 my guess is thats where he pulls out all his ideas from, tye trash

angelgoob

hey Im OG expressions. I call names. Have nothing to input. No ideas or thoughts of my own and have offered no facts at all and can only troll. And when I myself am called a troll. I call them a troll. Ha got em!

Read about the small seeds being vigorous because they've been trained to think they have no root limits and no surrounding plants.

S

sourpuss

u should see the size of these magic beans i got. i also wear a size 16 shoe size

angelgoob

sorry for living.

I guess people aren't into new ideas.

Anyway I have 7 different ideas on a big seed. And yes I know a big seed doesn't equal viguor. The point is to erase the time it stays a seedling and gets more leaves and to prevent grower error, through being a massive beast of a seed.

I'm doing things like starving them and putting them in with other plant's root systems.

and weighing and measuring the seeds. and the cotyledons.

I would say the yield is up to an ounce with what I'm trying to create.

and I have my strain I'll be working with.

Shovelhandle

Just finished four Dr Kipplings Bubblicious Auto. They went 90 days though were probably done a week or two sooner. Three ounces of dry, trimmed bud per each plant. Looks frosty, smells nice. Time will tell when it's smoke tested.

angelgoob

Sweet seeds has +speed autoflowering. I did not realize this. 49 day seed to bud.

I think I could bring it down some. Hard to improve. Might reduce yield. That can be conquered by slightly higher plant numbers.

This plant is meant to be fast, but also easy. A big seedling is harder to fuck up than a small one.

I am going to be using mychorhizzae in certain parts of flowering and stuff like that too. They don't get it in vegetative because I'm training them to think they don't have any nutrients at first. That way next time they'll produce a bigger seed to help themselves find more fert soil. And they DO learn. Just look at the velcro seeds and the helicopter...um...seeds.

psyphish

Veteran
I want my plants to yield well, 20 grams is nothing. Every plant is 25 grams in the eyes of the local law so if I had multiple shit yielding plants I'd get a harsher sentence than say I had one plant that yields 200 grams.

angelgoob

What about 1 and 1/2 oz's. That's it's max.

I think. Because you just veg it out well in high drainage soil, and when it really takes root some organic fertilizer and mycorhizzae.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
49 days from seed is a myth.

I would rather take a rooted photoperiod clone and go directly to flower, 56 days, nice yield, real weed.

angelgoob

Yea. You guys are right.

I'm working on it. no doubt.

and the yield?

Let's see ya grow it. Don't knock it. I'm not even done and you guys are flaming me. lol

I veg plants bigger than shit in a short period, if others can do this, the yield will be there.

Yodaweed

Personally i wouldn't be interested but maybe some micro grower might be, some people have different standards than others.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea. You guys are right.

I'm working on it. no doubt.

and the yield?

Let's see ya grow it. Don't knock it. I'm not even done and you guys are flaming me. lol

I veg plants bigger than shit in a short period, if others can do this, the yield will be there.
Not necessarily. You have to understand genetics....but you won't listen.