What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Sweet Seeds Grow Shops ★★★★★

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
★ The Grow Shops ★

picture.php

[font=tahoma, geneva, sans-serif]Grow Shop Nou Mestalla[/font]

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey jaypp
shops look great,,,,
opening one in the canary islands? or sticking to mainland spain,,,,
very best of luck to everyone at sweet seeds with these new ventures,,,,
onwards and upwards,,,,s2:tiphat:

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you guys!
Malasaña is a neighborhood in the center of Madrid with a very distinctive touch. Cool people and many bars with music in direct. One of my favourites a lot of years ago xD

It was the epicentre of the Rock Music in the 80's and 90`s here in Spain.
I think this growshop shows all this perfectly.
If you visit Madrid, Malasaña is a great place to know people.
And if you go there, please visit the grow shop and say that you saw it in a thread on a cannabis forum ;)

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

DeceiverZ

Veteran
Wow I had no idea Sweet Seeds had so many beautiful shops. Great open design and layout, very professional and obviously your organization has a very good future.

Best wishes and sweet smokes! I am definitely going to stop by one of the shops next time I am in Spain!

-DZ

indalo

I want one of them shops down here on Costa Almeria , pleeeeease . Growshops here has lost respect for them self . Selling ferts. way out of date , hardly anything in stock , etc, etc , Def. a market here for a serious growshop . I'm hoping .

kin_dawg

Hola sweet seeds. I have a question I thought I ask in here.
How much is shipping costs of buying seeds from sweet seeds website to ship overseas?
Or is it included in price of seeds?
I must say checking your site out the price is very affordable, I shall be purchasing soon!
Thank you.

Tynehead Tom

this thread just makes me want to move to spain. My wife grew up not far from spain in the Balkans and would love to move back to the mediteranean. So is personal cultivation just tolerated or is it full on legal in spain?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hola sweet seeds. I have a question I thought I ask in here.
How much is shipping costs of buying seeds from sweet seeds website to ship overseas?
Or is it included in price of seeds?
I must say checking your site out the price is very affordable, I shall be purchasing soon!
Thank you.

Cheers my friend!

Right now Sweet Seeds does not ship seeds overseas, we only sell/send seeds to countries where selling seeds is a legal business and by now we only work with some European countries.

To get our seeds you would have to click our banner here at ICMag and buy from the reseller to which the banner is linked to. Then it depends on their policies, maybe they offer shipping costs for order of more than X euros. Check it out or ask them.

All the best and sweet smokes! :tiphat:

tommy

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
this thread just makes me want to move to spain. My wife grew up not far from spain in the Balkans and would love to move back to the mediteranean. So is personal cultivation just tolerated or is it full on legal in spain?

Cheers Tynehead Tom!

Growing is still illegal, even if it's just 1 plant. But no one has problems as long as the number of plants grown is not very high and if they don't create problems to other people.

On the other hand, there are a lot of associations and clubs growing legally for their members right now, especially in the Barcelona and València regions.

Thanks for the visit and sweet smokes :tiphat:

tommy

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Over the moon finding this post, cheaper than where I usually get my seeds from, ten quid cheaper delivery included. nice one sweet seeds.:tiphat:

Ordered these on the 5th have them with me today sweed seeds, sweet as a nut, thank you kindly..

Last edited: