What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stash shots please?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
CSC-0226.jpg

I Care

Some homegrown outdoor a neighbor gave me in the can, smells like blue dream then like grape soda when squeezed. Some homegrown indoor GMO that got screwy and chopped it at 43 for a box cure smells like leaves then sour when squeezed. One light green nug that came off around day 35 at first signs of PM devestation smells like what would have been told was baby dro in my younger years.

Rolled all together in a 1.0… tastes like haze. :unsure::unsure:
Thanks neighbor, gonna have to put some of that in the pipe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 53

LJ farming

IMG_5471.jpeg
IMG_5388.jpeg
IMG_5358.jpeg
IMG_5184.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_5183.jpeg
Just chopped after a grow room remodel and a couple months of needed time off from growing after over 5 years straight without a plant.

Tony Greens Black Rose is definitely Special but also is a motherfucker to trim.

Kobe isn’t leaving for a long time and truly probably the best strain I have ever grown.

Strawberry Gary is Phenomenal however doesn’t yield like the 2 above and is definitely out for the next run.

It is very possible people have different opinions about the three strains! I also have only ran Strawberry Gary and Black Rose once. However IMO Kobe is fire and if I had something else that was similar I wouldn’t bother trying new stains for a while!

Attachments

• IMG_5439.jpeg
    IMG_5439.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 41