What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My rainbow jones grow...

Scorp1on

Sup guys...I just wanted to share my rainbow jones grow...

I started the seed maybe 3 or 4 week ago...started in promix and now transplanting in promix with shrimp compost added...thats my regular mix for all my grow. Will feed with pure blend pro grow and bloom...with liquid karma.

So here they are while transplanting...they grew under 4x 32w fluo...now they going to veg a couple of week more in my flower room #2 with 3x600w

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
best of luck,,just run 6 of them,,a beautiful plant,,
stinks but hard to describe aroma,,drying now,,,,,s2

Scorp1on

mistermcgeefoot : yup and they were under 4 x 32w cfl for 3-4 week...incredible...now they're under 3x 600w

back_woods: great to have you in...

944s2: cant wait to see the outcome...hows the yield on these?

BAKED_BEANZ: im sure ill love it

Im topping all my rainbow jones tonight...will update with pics soon...I'll veg 2 more week max and switch to flower...I will also cut some clone to keep the best of the best...

Scorp1on

here's some pics...

after transplant and a bit of trimming to promote grow...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

around 35days since seed were planted

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
here's some pics...

after transplant and a bit of trimming to promote grow...

View Image View Image View Image View Image

around 35days since seed were planted

I like the second pic and the last pic the most. Those things are jamming right along for 35 days from seed!! Think it's the Casey that's responsible for the quick growth? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that GDP is a slower growing plant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Interested to see how they turn out. I have 4 seeds of it, and they always get passed up at seed popping time. Hoping your grow bumps them up the pile some.

Goats

any update on the grow? a pack of rainbow jones beans i ordered just showed up. think i'm gonna run them next, so i'm extra curious to see how it's going.

Scorp1on

any update on the grow? a pack of rainbow jones beans i ordered just showed up. think i'm gonna run them next, so i'm extra curious to see how it's going.

One of the most vigorous strain Ive grown...I will update soon with pics...they are starting flower today...

Scorp1on

here's somepics of my rainbow...day 1 of flower...yesterday...

Rainbow #5
picture.php
picture.php

Rainbow #2
picture.php

I have 2 more under my scrog...but I dont have a close pic...for now....both are in the right of the screen
picture.php

HarvestMoon303

here's somepics of my rainbow...day 1 of flower...yesterday...

Rainbow #5
View Image View Image

Rainbow #2
View Image

I have 2 more under my scrog...but I dont have a close pic...for now....both are in the right of the screen
View Image

Impressive scrog! I just had to run a few males through some wire shelving (into a small 24/0 "male plant area"), and I was impressed with how quickly they forgave my heavy handedness. Do you know how much you're pulling per area or per light?

Scorp1on

Impressive scrog! I just had to run a few males through some wire shelving (into a small 24/0 "male plant area"), and I was impressed with how quickly they forgave my heavy handedness. Do you know how much you're pulling per area or per light?

its all depending on the strain...The last good run I had about 12 different strain...and managed to get 4pound from my 6 light...which is too low for me, but with all those untested strain its impossible to know the height they will be at the end of flower so...

From those 12 different strain(about 24 plant from seed) I found 1 keeper...very fruity but low yielding...and I ran it under 3 light and got 2pound. For a low yielder its the best I can do.

right now im testing the rainbow jones,ive got 2 in my SOG and 2 under my scrog, total of 4 seed...maybe Ill find a keeper to get my 1g/watt under my scrog!?!

Scorp1on

I like the second pic and the last pic the most. Those things are jamming right along for 35 days from seed!! Think it's the Casey that's responsible for the quick growth? I thought I remembered reading somewhere that GDP is a slower growing plant. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Interested to see how they turn out. I have 4 seeds of it, and they always get passed up at seed popping time. Hoping your grow bumps them up the pile some.

DoubleTripleOG, I think you are right but the only strain I grew close to this is a cross of GDP with skunk #1, and it was very slow to grow and produced small buds, this one is vigorous and produce a nice branching, I topped once an got about 12 top right now ...dunno about the buds yet...they are at 6days in flower now

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro

You gotta love the Casey Jones the vigor she injects into her hybrids is amazing like the Rainbow Jones
The GDP cut grows small slow and small yield but when paired with Casey really ups the vigour and yield

Gratefulhead from Head seeds Did an amazing job with Casey Jones

We love the Casey Jones at Connoisseur Genetics and use her in many of our hybrids

Peace

Scorp1on

Looking good bro

You gotta love the Casey Jones the vigor she injects into her hybrids is amazing like the Rainbow Jones
The GDP cut grows small slow and small yield but when paired with Casey really ups the vigour and yield

Gratefulhead from Head seeds Did an amazing job with Casey Jones

We love the Casey Jones at Connoisseur Genetics and use her in many of our hybrids

Peace

thanks I really love her, she's competing against some good genetic in the room, but she's doing real good. Will update soon...

I really appreciate your reply...I will be growing your OG Chem Cookies in my next run...I cant wait haha
for all those good genetic thanks you

Last edited:

Scorp1on

well here is a pics of my 2 other rainbow,they are under my scrog, the 2 plant on the far right...

pics taken at 7day in flower
picture.php

they are doing very good...not much stretch...and filling the screen perfectly