What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT FREE SEEDS....WANT TO TEST GROW???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Pissing My Self Laughing.....not the bestabbreviation however, as "Myself" is one word really, but hey....
come on now Dutch....U really need to learn these Brit things, lol.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yeah...was confusing to me :confused: Guess with me being of
the female gender I let myself get thrown off by thinking the PMS part
(couldn't figure out what the L was for :biglaugh:) meant something in that abbreviation...
but it's just another one of those silly brit sayings.
Like tonight...for some reason tonight I specifically noticed (must be the
PMS side of me LOL :biglaugh: ) that for this to be the country of proper
English, seems to me there's a bit of improper English. Like the use of
the word 'me'....folks here say 'Get me shoes on' ...shouldn't it be 'Get my shoes on',
or how about 'That's all of me tools'....again, shouldn't it be 'That's all of my tools'? :biglaugh:

No worries, Harry....I'm just BYB's :biglaugh: :friends:

dg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Dont worry DG, i know ...
besides...its our language, so we r allowe to break its rules...its ours! hahahaha.
actually, local accents and dialects are probably much closer to origins of all languages than the proper or grammatical forms.
lol, anyway, prople are only hung up on grammar andstuff because they have been told to be.....if u understand what i mean. who made up the grammar, the rules of the language, ....y is that idea "Proper" english...and yet mine is slang ???
Ohhh, and another thing..... why are the spellings of some words "Dumbed down" for america like colour (that is the CORRECT way) gets turned ito color. there are more but i have forgotton...... Oh ye, what do you guys look in when brushing ur hair or whatever.... Murrrrrrrrrrr Murrrrrrrrrr Its a bloody Mirror...Mi-roar(there I made it easy) hahahahahaha
u know im only BYB ( which would be quite a task in itself given ur gender lol)
be lucky now
EDIT
PS U and Gypsy should make ur way up north one day....it would be funny seeing what u make of a traditional rendition of "On Ilkley Moor Bar Tat" and
Phrases like "By eck"
hahaha

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
robert Palmer came from very close to me.... u know that song Adicted to love, .....sold out though and betrayed his roots by putting on a generic accent, lol

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Right: Harbor
English Version: Harbour

Right: Color
English Version: Colour

Right: Favorite
English Version: Favourite

Right: Tires
English Version: Tyres

Right: Hood
English Version: Bonnett

Right: Trunk
English Version: Boot

Right: Line
English Version: Queue

Right: Sweater
English Version: Jumper

Right: Panties
English Version: Knickers (now pray tell what sounds sensuous about THAT word ! :biglaugh: )

Right: Reception asked what time for your wake up call in a hotel
English Version: At what time shall I knock you up?

Come on Harry...give me some more proper English... :biglaugh:

dg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Actually if u use quite a guttersal tone and put ur mouth very near to the ear as you whisoper it, im told that Knickers can be quite alluring.......

Typical american attitude though....changing the spellings of words making them easier, and then saying they are the right ones and the origional ones are wrong, lol :biglaugh:

And hood/bonnet, who cares, they are both very close and are thihngs you cover ur boince(head) with) lol, so they are a natural one :wink:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
panties dont sound that sexy either... maybe i like knickers better, cuz i am 1/2 [english/irish/scottish], i dunno.. :)

G

Kinda hard to kick a football with yer hands - ain't it??? :biglaugh:

(Damn - the hood is on the car, too bulky to get on a head! :biglaugh: )

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
damn growright whats the problem with DG these peeps are nothimg but nice and
A--holes try and flame them go back to OG

tragic1

Growright take the BS to OG. That is not what we are about here.
Seems like alot of rude people latley. DG keep doing what you do.

G

Wow :eek: :mad: Where did that come from?/How do they make $$ off the givin away seeds?Who pays for them to get shipped?DG!!! :moon: Loser. :joint: DWW

Status
Not open for further replies.