What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

C

curts1

Here comes a dumb question: What is "kief"?

Can´t wait to try the recipe!

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
curts1 said:
Here comes a dumb question: What is "kief"?

Can´t wait to try the recipe!

Kief is a dry sift hash meaning you use either silk screen or nylon stocking type net to seperate leaf from trichome.
I just hit a bowl of that shit an hour ago and :asskick:

B

bowlgrinder

does eating the raw material cause and nausia or anything like that?, weak stomach

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
bowlgrinder said:
does eating the raw material cause and nausia or anything like that?, weak stomach
the budy can not extract thc from raw material. But A dogs can..

Marcellas

Veteran
ive used the normal recipe a few times with minimal effects usually.. ive tried 100% organic peanut butter and regular creamy Jiff, even mixed in some butter with it the last couple time hoping the THC would absorbe better.. pre-heat to 325F and bake sandwhiches with 0.4-.6g on each, eat 3 usually, minimal effects even just the regular high but only after smoking bud. :(
.... i think my body just cant absorbe THC unless I smoke it since I only smoke buds by shredding chronic to powder and taking big one hitters with a little tobacco on bottom with a nice glass-on-glass bong. i want to make some budder for brownies or something but im afraid it will be a waste!! :eek:

i know im not doing anything wrong am i?? i always use good buds, the worst i tried was a gram of beasters on 2 crackers..

im thinking of trying another attempt soon, maybe 1.5grams of good homegrown chronic divided into three firecrackers..
ill wake up pop a 10mg hydrocodone 40minutes before dose, take a bong rip and eat 2 firecrackers (1g) with milk, take some bongrips, take the last firecracker 30min-2hours later depending on what i feal after the bongrips and how much i have to smoke, another half hydro, bongrips all day and maybe some beer..
.... if this doesnt get me stoned off my ass i give up haha

try not to smoke before and eat it on an empty stomach..also give it some time before you start taking bong hits.and only drink what you need to get all the firecrackers down..the transition from sober to stoned to really stoned is what makes eating special.. smoking kinda ruins the slow climb that makes eating cool.take a bong rip an 1hr after you eat.or 1hr30 min,you should be high by then, and smoking then will really bring out the high.i usaully take a vape hit after an hour and man thats the best combo. edibles and a couple vape hits..and why hydrocodon 40 min before? recently ive been making em at a lower temp 225(to decarb- supposedly makes it more potent) for like 35 minutes than the last 5 minutes at 325(to bind thc to fat), seemed to work better for me, than 320 for 21 like i usually do...also i always add a little pinch of butter on top of the weed and peanut butter..to make sure though im going to make 2 diff batches one at 325 for 22 mins, then another batch at 210 for an hour. take one each day then see which one was more potent or if theres a difference..

Marcellas

Veteran
i know what you mean by smoking bringing on the high.. most other times i tried i ate them on an empty stomach and didnt smoke until at least an hour or two after dosing the firecrackers, and would be disappointed by just the average bud high..

so next time ill take a bong rip or 3 at least a half hour after i eat those bad boys.. ive never had the outrageous "trip-like" high i hear about, and thats what im looking for. not the burnt-out retarded drained fealing from smoking a bunch, but even that would be decent

Marcellas

Veteran
zappa66 said:
I was actually EXTREMELY disappointed, I got a very mild head buzz, sort of a “dude I think I might be high” feeling. The buzz lasted about 3-4hr. I would have been much higher had I smoked the same amount. :badday:

exactly how i felt every time.. its like a 4 hour tease :fsu:

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
i ate a magic cookie first thing when i woke up and it hit me within 30 minutes, was so intense i slept all day :spank:

B

bowlgrinder

but whats you're tolerance

my freind ate .7 cooked for 17 mins on 250 on whole wheat bread

it did the opposite effect of smoking instead of many voices in my head there were ZERO not even that one that u think with like
oh i should go over here i would just go over there without the words in my head

is this what eating is supposed to be like

a much more mellow less trippy chillness?

i mean the voice u hear when u think right now im hearing every word i type in my head as a thought when i get realy high theres seval voices going off at once ie several thoughts

but eating produces no voices no thoughts like a mindless zombie sort of

Last edited:

Marcellas

Veteran
i dont know what you mean man i never hear any voices in my head no matter what im high on unless its my own thoughts. maybe you shouldnt smoke pot

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
Marcellas said:
i dont know what you mean man i never hear any voices in my head no matter what im high on unless its my own thoughts. maybe you shouldnt smoke pot
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol, i know what he means by voices.. like when i have a low tolerance and get really blown.. i hear normal sounds around me and they kinda get interpreted as voices.. one time after months of not smoking i just killed a joint of some bubblegum and i was hearing my name being called like every 20 min. then i noticed it was the heater kicking on but when i wasnt focused on the sound it sounded like my name. really trippy

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
thought i bump my thread as i have 4 firecrackers in the oven, has been a long time fellas

aldus_

I plan on doing this on sunday.

I smoke about ~3-4g / day so I plan on spreading organic peanut butter over a graham cracker and putting about 2g of finely chopped good quality bud coving with another graham cracker and peanut butter and baking.

Will 2g be enough to get me high? My girlfriend probably smokes about half as much as I do so I am thinking about putting 1-1.5g into hers.

Also what temperatures work the best? My oven can go anywhere from 250-550 so I could set it around 275 for a longer period of time or should I bake at the general 325 for ~22 minutes?

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
aldus_ said:
I plan on doing this on sunday.

I smoke about ~3-4g / day so I plan on spreading organic peanut butter over a graham cracker and putting about 2g of finely chopped good quality bud coving with another graham cracker and peanut butter and baking.

Will 2g be enough to get me high? My girlfriend probably smokes about half as much as I do so I am thinking about putting 1-1.5g into hers.

Also what temperatures work the best? My oven can go anywhere from 250-550 so I could set it around 275 for a longer period of time or should I bake at the general 325 for ~22 minutes?

Some say 220, i say 320-350

But you can't hurt it with lower temps, just not get as much THC, and the higher you go the less you get as it burns the THC away.

Latest posts

Latest posts