What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

S

ScrogHog

I made 2 cooked them for 22 minutes at 300 then 3-5 minutes at 335-345. I have never gotten these to work for me so i will report back. I am feeling good about these since i have not eaten anything all day and i am using a new oven so i think the temp gauge is accurate i think on the last one when i did 350 the temp gauge was wrong so i burned them well burned the thc away atleast. I drank it down with some milk then some water after i was done to wash it all the way down

I now walk INTO THE EDIBLES :laughing:

Last edited:
S

ScrogHog

ScrogHog said:
I made 2 cooked them for 22 minutes at 300 then 3-5 minutes at 335-345. I have never gotten these to work for me so i will report back. I am feeling good about these since i have not eaten anything all day and i am using a new oven so i think the temp gauge is accurate i think on the last one when i did 350 the temp gauge was wrong so i burned them well burned the thc away atleast. I drank it down with some milk then some water after i was done to wash it all the way down

I now walk INTO THE EDIBLES :laughing:

okay i have a minor body stone right now and i have not smoked so they do work i guess i just need to use more weed. I only used a gram of high-end mids. Its also a sativa so its cool to get a body buzz off of bud that no matter how much i have smoked of it i could not get a body stone. So in conclusion they work i just cant say i got floored cause i did not use enough. I bet cause its a heavy sativa its harder to get crazy body stones. Does anyone know if that plays a factor? I would think it does. :wave:

Last edited:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scroghog,
i make edibles w/ sats and still get leveled.
the best tip i can give anybody is to eat edibles on a empty gut.
the emptier the stomach, the higher the flight.
wait until you get hunger pains, or as i call em "homeless pains" :D
then medicate.
wait about an hour for effect.
then eat something to fill your gut.

Drugcheese

Be careful with these. They can really grab you by the balls. I know when I first did it my eyes were red as beets and I thought I fucked my brain permantly. Prancing frantically around the house thought I was losing my brain which I was.
I wanted to make some yesterday for old times sake but I had no saltines or graham crackers. I'm thinking about making some today. Will a flat chocolate candy bar work if I cut it in half?

Peace

not too sure if I'm dooing this right. but .5-.7 per craker and I got a mild buzz that lasted for hours and at one point I could feel it "trying" to slam me (was hoping for it) I my of nuked them tho...... too much temp. gonna try again today and try to keep a better eye on them.

Cooking in the microwave is too unpredictable (if that's what you mean by "nuked").

Try to cook in an oven, but if you can't, set the microwave on medium power so as not to burn the cannabis.

Orangecrush

Was thinking about trying to make some of these this week, but how badly do they smell? I don't want roomies to come home to a house that reeks for hours on end.

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
Orangecrush said:
Was thinking about trying to make some of these this week, but how badly do they smell? I don't want roomies to come home to a house that reeks for hours on end.
there is some smell, not a lot. cook something on the stov while you are baking the firecrackers to cover it up
:rasta:

SkareCrow

making some right now with bread and pb. used some bud and some kief just a test run. trying to test the affects of thc on add since studies have suggested it will help so I'll eat the lil bastard then be off to college for my own lil experiment...

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
SkareCrow said:
making some right now with bread and pb. used some bud and some kief just a test run. trying to test the affects of thc on add since studies have suggested it will help so I'll eat the lil bastard then be off to college for my own lil experiment...
kief = super firecrackers

zappa66

Im making some now...

(small size) Parmesan/Basil Wheat Thins
organic pbutter w/oil and butter added
Generous bole pack of sifted weed (the weed not the kief) per cracker (making 4)

plan is to eat all 4, get fucked up in a bad way and pop in star wars, lol wish me luck!

T

thechurchman

These are awesome!! My girlfriend just made some of these for for me and I cant stop chomping!!

zappa66

satanikmekanik said:
oh shit zappa! hope you enjoyed the ride! bum bum bum bum ba bum bum ba bum!
I was actually EXTREMELY disappointed, I got a very mild head buzz, sort of a “dude I think I might be high” feeling. The buzz lasted about 3-4hr. I would have been much higher had I smoked the same amount. :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts