What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Firecrackers

D

Davyd05

OK so im goign to try out a .. Cracker with Cheeze... and thin layer of butter.

So

1.0 gram finely ground weed

2 cracker / bread ( somethign that will stand the heat nicely without burning severely

I cooked the butter/cheese cracker sandwhich at 250 for 10 minutes.. hoping based on a earlier post this broke down the carboxly groups ..forgive me if thats wrong than cooked 3-5 minutes on 350 to make sure the thc would bind nicely ..i heard a nice bubbling sound and it is now coooling off :D Ill give ya'll my experience 2morrow im sure if it hits me ill be out coold till the night or soaring into lunch time :D lol

Last edited:

rusto

Beast
These things are so cool but the few times I made them they tasted completely disgusting to me. It has changed how I eat edibles now, I always feel like I have to puke when smelling that cooked cannabis burnt ingredients smell.

Big Bud Bear

Grow your own, and you got the best bone
Veteran
rusto said:
These things are so cool but the few times I made them they tasted completely disgusting to me. It has changed how I eat edibles now, I always feel like I have to puke when smelling that cooked cannabis burnt ingredients smell.
:spank:

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Well my firecrackers are in the oven now! My first time eating cannabis. I put about a half a joint on each cracker then covered, this is just mexi-brick though, yuck.

T

TheOneWill

I put like .2-4 on my firecracker and .1-3 on my gfs cracker.
It's kief. We gonna be stoned.

thaman420

my own question answered, no, it doesnt smell =) I decided to just risk it smelling and make some munchies(firecrackers). I made two of them with about .3 on each. They didnt even taste bad and ya i too washed them down with milk! Well see how they are...

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
thaman420 said:
my own question answered, no, it doesnt smell =) I decided to just risk it smelling and make some munchies(firecrackers). I made two of them with about .3 on each. They didnt even taste bad and ya i too washed them down with milk! Well see how they are...
how were they?

thaman420

oh man they were great! I waited about an hour and a half and i slowly started feeling it then... BAM! it hit hit me and i was stoned as hell! I don't even remember what time I ate them but i was still feeling it well when i went to sleep. GREAT RECIPE!! These DO work!
Thanks Big Bud Bear!!

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
thaman420 said:
oh man they were great! I waited about an hour and a half and i slowly started feeling it then... BAM! it hit hit me and i was stoned as hell! I don't even remember what time I ate them but i was still feeling it well when i went to sleep. GREAT RECIPE!! These DO work!
Thanks Big Bud Bear!!
:rasta:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you dont want to hit 375f when cooking w/ cannabis.
at 375+, the thc breaks down and is useless.
happy cooking campers!

sherlockk

i made some thing of this sort the other day.. with like .7 grams of some dank.. it got me pretty high.. just for a long time(2-3 hours).. it was nice.. i felt like jello. try playing guitar hero or do something that has to do with music.. haha focus time.

BRNEYDBVR

Hello everyone! :wave:

I plan on making some firecrackers and was curious about the length of time that they are good.... If I make several of them, will they still be good if they sit around for a day or so?

I'm making several for a RUSH concert that is this sunday 4/20. But I wanted to make them tomorrow....and they are going to have to sit until sunday afternoon. Will they still be good?

Thanks. :rasta:

busterbunny

I just ate one of my cookies with 1 gram of bud/kief and Im going to try a firecracker now too using .5 grams. I have never made food with cannabis until yesterday and I love it so far! It's like my new obsession!

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
BRNEYDBVR said:
Hello everyone! :wave:

I plan on making some firecrackers and was curious about the length of time that they are good.... If I make several of them, will they still be good if they sit around for a day or so?

I'm making several for a RUSH concert that is this sunday 4/20. But I wanted to make them tomorrow....and they are going to have to sit until sunday afternoon. Will they still be good?

Thanks. :rasta:

yes

i would freeze them or put them in the fridge
considering you cook them, you kill any germs on them
and if you freeze them, they could be fine for years

Big Bud Bear

Veteran
busterbunny said:
I just ate one of my cookies with 1 gram of bud/kief and Im going to try a firecracker now too using .5 grams. I have never made food with cannabis until yesterday and I love it so far! It's like my new obsession!
you can get so much higher on less, and it last so much longer, and it is stealth, and no ill effects on your lungs

the high is also a lot better for helping pain :rasta:

BRNEYDBVR

O.K. ..... I made 8 firecracker "halves".... Just a Ritz cracker, some peanut butter, and some dry sift kief.

Put about .5 to .7g on each one.... Didn't make a sandwich with another cracker on top.... Just left the kief exposed.

Pre-heated oven to 300F.... I use a "pizza stone" to reheat things so I used this to heat the crackers on.

They were on a piece of tin foil, shiny side down and on the stone for 30 minutes.

After 30 minutes.... I noticed that they had heated up....but the kief hadn't really "melted".....

I turned on the broiler and moved the crackers up to the 2nd slot from the top of the oven.... the crackers were a few inches from the heating elements....

I left the door of the oven open and stood there and watched the crackers closely...... As soon as I saw the kief start to melt.... I pulled them from the oven.... off the stone.... and onto a cooling rack.

I ate a light breakfast @ about 9:30 am or so....

No Lunch.....

And at 1:50 pm....I ate one cracker.... as I had several errands to do this afternoon..... I also took about 4 to 5 puffs off a joint (less than half) right after I ate the cracker to have a little buzz while I waited on the crackers....

Well.... I didn't wait long..... :bashhead: Maybe 40 minutes to really feel them.

By 3:00 pm.... I was having trouble with my mind wandering....really had to focus on what I was doing so I wouldn't get sidetracked.....

Verrrry Nice full body buzz..... Kinda made me numb...... But I was able to accomplish the tasks that I had to do.....As long as I stayed focused!!!! LMAO!!!!!

It's 6:10 pm now..... and I'm having more trouble typing this than I usually would....

Still quite pleaseantly buzzed!!!!

I'm gonna eat one more and think about some food in about hour.....LOL!!!

These things are awesome..... Highly Recommended, especially if using kief... I haven't made them with finely chopped bud.... but I'm sure that they would have a similar effect.... Maybe not quite this strong!!! :headbange :jump:

There is NO WAY that I could have had this great buzz for this long from smoking.... Well, I could have...but I would have easily consumed 5x as much if I was smoking bud.

SUPERB way of efficiently medicating....... Excellent way to get W-R-E-C-K-E-D if you feel up to it. :bashhead: :muahaha: :headbange

These firecrackers get a 9/10 for ease of prep....

Along with a 9/10 for "head/body thumping ability".... (Dry Sift Used)

These are excellent because they can travel easily and are quick and easy to consume with no smell from blazing up.... Plus the fact that it only takes a small amount to keep you where you need to be...

Great stuff.....Folks.

Thanks Big Bud Bear!!!!!

These definately ROCK!!!! :headbange :bashhead: :laughing:

Last edited:

Fligh

so....

so....

ive made these firecrackers before.. somethin' like this.. [url]http://crackers.kisps.net/[/URL]

but that was way too many crackers.. i see you guys used alot more weed on each cracker.. then the .6 i used spread on 4.. now what i do is just make a sandwich.. it taste better and is alot quicker.

thaman420

whats up Big Bear? I loved these so much last time that i just made 2 more putting .5 on each this time instead of .3 and i just took my last bite. Everyone says they taste bad bit i just eat them quick , 2 bites per cracker washed down with coke this time. Ill hit you back up when im stoned!

slohemian

So.. i took at stab at these and its been an hour and 5 minutes to this second since ive downed it. I used 2 saltines and some PB. I'll admit im feelin it slightly, but more than anything im just getting kinda heavy eyed sleepy. I dont have any digits to weight it out but i eyeballed how much i'd use in a bowl and did that. I figured if i can get high off of this much sparking it, i can only get higher if i ate it? So im kinda pissed i wasted a bowl worth of some flame ass weed that def woulda got me ripped had i smoked it.

20 minutes @ 325 degrees fully preheated b4 i put them in. Hopefully this shit will kick in, but im about to reach for my bong so we will see... ill keep yall posted.