What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unable to Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

IC Web Support

ICMag Donor
We have reached capacity on our current hard drive. A new setup will soon be installed doubleing our space. We will also be undergoing upgrades to all the software over the next couple of weeks. During this time the current drive will become randomly full as more pics are uploaded. There are many orphaned pics that are being deleted to allow uploads to continue but its a slow process. If you would like to help out you can delelte any old pics in your gallery that you dont use/need.

Sleepy

Veteran
IC Web Support said:
We have reached capacity on our current hard drive. A new setup will soon be installed doubleing our space. We will also be undergoing upgrades to all the software over the next couple of weeks. During this time the current drive will become randomly full as more pics are uploaded. There are many orphaned pics that are being deleted to allow uploads to continue but its a slow process. If you would like to help out you can delelte any old pics in your gallery that you dont use/need.

ok, i wish it were easier, though! :bashhead:

thanks for an awesome site, by the way... :redface:

G

IC Web Support said:

thx for the info... took a month for a response? some of us don't have time to waste ...

btw i do not post lame useless pics & already deleted my whole gallery from my previous thread ~ before this problem manifested .... yes i am pissed .... sorry for the rant

Last edited:
star crash said:
thx for the info... took a month for a response? some of us don't have time to waste ...

btw i do not post lame useless pics & already deleted my whole gallery from my previous thread ~ before this problem manifested .... yes i am pissed .... sorry for the rant
?????.Anyhoo,i have been deletin old ass pix here n there just to clear out my gallery to try n help out a bit.But soon we will have more space.GN/DG probably didnt anticipate the huge growth of /IC to be so rapid(OG).I remember when there was like 120 logged in users back in the day(04') n everyone was like :headbange wow look at the people on IC,lol,its gettin huge,jkn,lol..Relax n everyting gonna be alright :rasta: .

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ICMag Photo Gallery Message
Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/15012IMG_4522.JPG

Hazelnuts

Well as a temporary solution, you guys can still upload the pics to photobucket.com or imageshack.us, then just embed it

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazelnuts said:
Well as a temporary solution, you guys can still upload the pics to photobucket.com or imageshack.us, then just embed it
Who said it had to be a temporary solution?

i always use imageshack or similar cause then its easier to export the posts and pix to other places, also the pix are always available and no use to use up icmag bandwidth when imageshack does it for free and saves icmag the expence

20kw dreams

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587

Just a friendly reminder:D

Is there a way to erase pics without doing them one by one?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/8344b3xn7280906jpg051006aw61.jpg

jrw

Hazelnuts said:

Except it's a bit annoying with the new off-site notification page.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jrw said:
Except it's a bit annoying with the new off-site notification page.
Yes but its only when using it as link or thumbnail.
Using works fine.
actually i dont know how uploading pix to icmag works as ive newer used it.
I prefer to use external hosts as imageshack ect, cause then i can use and expert the pix as it suits me.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys I got a new one.... :D

Disk space allowed on your account: 150,000kb (153,600,000 bytes)
Disk space used on your account: 149,824kb (153,419,696 bytes)

Anyone have tips for quickly deleting from your gallery?

Sleepy

Veteran
now i get the following...

now i get the following...

"
Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 212

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 385

Warning: getimagesize(): Read error! in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 579

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in datawebicmagicmag.comwwwicgalleryimage-inc.php on line 587
"

... :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:

Jersey Cretin

Unable to read the format of file: /data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/500/24130P1.JPG
Same dam thing here....
Tried 4 times.

G

you would think that Gypsy Inc.would have this site running smoothley..
after all Gypsy Inc.does raise the seed price by 50%...via seedbay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts