What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Candy

here's some Jack Candy grown by a friend of a friend :)...A bomb ass F2 of Jack Flash 98'(sensi).. and man does it taste sweet with a touch of pepper spice, with a little lime. It tastes a little like the cherry melon so maybe related? anyhow, it's great herb grown by someone who really knows their shit. I think the herb is much better vaporized, it tastes like candy!

peace

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
The words..

The words..

"Succulent bud" comes to mind.
Lookin' mighty fine and it sure sounds like it taste great too. :)

ezozo

look very nice

there is dif. betweek Jack Flash 98'(sensi).. to the one they have today ?

zozo

G

MMMMMMM!!!!!!!

MMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Thats a sweet lookin J Flash,i'd say yer bud does know what hes doin.Looks really tight too!

G

im jealous. where did his beans come from, i though Nebu was the only one to be working with that one.

thanks...I can't take credit for growing it. smells sweet and fruity, while maintaining that hazy smell that comes from an excellent Jack selection. also, if I may so myself, this bud was supremely cured...something rare these days. peace...and enjoy the pics.

p.s. I'm new in the picture taking area, so please bear with me.

Last edited:
I agree that most of the stuff bought on the "blackmarket" or grown by commercial growers is rarely cured correctly. In Florida we have a reputation of having wet buds.Its not that they are soaking wet but it seems like the growers are banging them out as quickly as possible. Thank god my usual guy get some very nice haze crosses, so I am one of the lucky ones but alot of my friends by so called "Krypie" as we call it in florida and there stuff never looks cured at all.even the best meds I can find IMO could still use a better or longer cure. As soon as I get it I put in glass jars and try to cure it a lil more.

Hey Phil you have some great friends! those are some great looking nugs!

Scay Beez

nice genetics!

nice genetics!

Jack's Candy is what nebu used in his cherry melon. Your a lucky man to have tried both of those strains.

- sbz

G

Sooooo What you are trying to say is ....
That looks and sounds sweet.

Peace Mo,

yup, one of the best tasting hazes ive tries. not chemy at all--look at those calyxes stacked on top of eachother...do you see the jack influence?

Latest posts

Latest posts