What's new

blackberry

mayor quimby

hey does anyone out there know where to get blackberry seeds/clones? Is this phenome called something else? i want somathat purrrrple dank!

JLP

Veteran
DJ Short's Blue Moonshine

DJ Short's Blue Moonshine

If you want purple and dank all in one plant then I would suggest anything by DJ Short(Blue Moonshine,Blueberry,FLO).I believe Legend's Seedbank still has some.
I have it on good authority that the original Blackberry has some.......limitations.

Here are a couple photos of BM.

JLP:)

100bm_bud_2-med.jpg

100bm_buds_4-med.jpg

full time daddy
Veteran
hey jlp

hey jlp

not to get off subject but have you growen flo? or blue heaven?
i just got a flo from the club and we been growing blue heaven for sumtime now and lov it purple as can be.

JLP

Veteran
Yeah,I've grown FLO.Nice purple buds,reminds me of BM but the ones I grew didn't yeild much.I hear there's a couple phenos and there's a more Sativa one.I'll grow out the rest of the seeds and find out pretty soon.

JLP:)

JLP

Veteran
Here's a couple pics of DJ's FLO.Nice fruity/berry flavor but the yeild isn't much.Pretty fast strain though,mine finished around 55 days.

100FLO_55_days_plantsx-med.jpg

100FLO_live_bud_1x-med.jpg

100FLO_live_bud_2x-med.jpg

G

very classy pics...not to mention plants ;)...that black satin draping is pretty snazzy! The Blue Moonshine pics absolutely speak for themselves....to die for!

full time daddy
Veteran
mayor quimby

mayor quimby

i was not trying to be a dick by the way.:D :D :D

just no need for new post.

you should read in the threads a lil befor posting thats all... peace brotha :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mayor quimby

full time daddy
no problem man.
i noticed the comments about blackberry just after i posted my forum and was like oh shite! where abouts in cali do you live?
(if you mind saying) i'm living in salem oregon right now but am moving back to nor cal soon (southern humboldt county). its nice in nor cal redwood trees and other "trees". nice area.

full time daddy
Veteran
cool cool

cool cool

im in nor cal ....shaft-u-county redding area.
once you get here you should get your medical card. & be legal.
www.dochop.com
there's my doc if you wanna check him out!

doobius

are Dutch Passions Blueberry, Blue moonshine and FLO the same as DJ Shorts? or are they really that different?

SD.to doesnt carry DJ SHORTS :(
but does DP

wickyd

According to the Cannabible, DJ Short is no longer breeding cannabis on the large seed company level, he gave his parent stock to Dutch Passion. So take that for what its worth.

wickyd