What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Online Growshop Aliën

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
I made a order with one of the shops IC has for links.
http://www.icmag.com/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=3
got my order of No Mercy Desert Queen in two weeks
they have some nice price on some seeds.they dont give you any free seeds and the shipping is over $7. and similar to how SD does packing.
other than that i will recommend them. the other thing is they ship from holland.wonder if that may want someone to look inside.

peace

yeah !! Bart & the guy's at alien are really good people , there not out to get people's money like some breeder's & grow shop's i know .

but on the package it didn't write anything about the Netherland's did it ?? because i have never seen it .

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
that is the only thing that scares me.
package from holland is HOT!!!
but i got my so cant complain

peace
664aalian3-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664alian1-med.jpg
[/IMG]
664lian2-med.jpg
[/IMG]

G

I got Strawberry Cough and Desert Queen to Cali in 8 days. Great price for the cough I think 83 dollars. Packaging wasn't as good as SD, or Seedbay, but they made it.

yeah , for the first time they usually send like that just in case it get's lost , but then they dont put an address on the order , and after all The Netherlands ins't just famous for 1 thing ,

My Lowryder weren't sent like that because i have done some other shopping in the past , so the guy's know that i have no prob with the postal service..

peace

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.