What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shantibaba& Neville Team Up

shantibaba

Re: Shantibaba& Neville Team Up

ndnguy said:
What old strains do you wish these great breeders work on first?

Nice to see interest in the future but it will be a little time before we are established and producing so be patient . All the best Shantibaba

SATIVA>INDICA

Wow shantibaba glad to see you are out. I have read many great things. Bet you got real baked the first couple times you smoked. Im lookin forward to what you and the neville team create.

Good Luck :D

sativa>indica

G

Glad to see you back shantibaba. Hope things are going well, and i'm sure you'll be one happy man, once your totaly free in OCT. Can't wait to see what you guys come out with. Take care and have fun with your family and relax some once your free.
Take care and see you soon

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont know either of you guys, but I hope the best for ya. I have tried Nevilles Haze F2's, but yet to try anything else. Anyways we are eager to see what comes out of your camp next.

Northwest

Wow!

Wow!

It's to bad, the name Legends is in use. I can't think of a better name for this future partnership. Waiting patiently.;)

Awesome to hear..

Awesome to hear..

timely yet untimely release of Shantibaba. He should never have gone to jail. Glad to hear about the team up..

How about "Original Legends" for a title..

just my
2 sense..

DD13

shantibaba

Thanks all
but as I understand the meaning of the word legend it refers to stories of old and that would not be telling the whole truth as we are both very much alive and with a few new things to come...so thanks for all the suggestions but we will remain united under the MR NICE SEEDBANK flag ...it is at least honoring Howard's name and contribution to the plant as well as having both Nev and myself as the producer/breeders...
I feel pretty good and am raring to get this chapter behind me so I can enjoy the simple family life and a beach somewhere in asia in the near future.It is only 3 weeks to go but these last days drag like the first 6 months.

G

Excellent news Shanti

Best of luck on your future projects and genetic offerings with Neville.

Take care

Tex

wickyd

new seedbanks are always a hype and get a lot of rave reviews but by having a tried and tested company come back to us is even better. Thanks for the patience inside, and the desire and love to come back and help us all out as well. I'm glad you come rising back like a phoenix.

The internet connected the world and allowed it to collaborate, now maybe this herb will connect the spirituality via the internet, and we can truely be connected in the material world.

wickyd

G

The Masters

The Masters

I can follow your work now as it takes place. I have to love the information age . Living in the USA it has been hard to keep track of Your careers. I would love to see new life breathed into the industry. I hope you share your secrets with us. I have read articles written in Cannabis culture I believe by one of you if memory serves me correct.
Spun

Latest posts

Latest posts