What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bongwater uses??

Shampoo and mouthwash,lol..There is a use though,i used some to spill around some plants to keep the deer and rabbits away,and it worked pretty good.I did it cus i didnt want to go in and dump/flush it in the house when i was puffin in the garage so i tossed it near a couple BoggleGums and they had no prob with animals after(always rabbits or something around here :bashhead: ).I did it 4 times after rains.I would never store it and carry it to a plot but for behind the garage it works well.RANK,lol. :rasta:

///Doesnt get rid of the spiders though,lol.

Last edited:
When I go on surftrips to mexico The local fisherman love puffing the chronic, as they dont get it down there and they are basically poor. We always leave them with our leftovers, They always keep all our bongwater. I asked what they do with it and they Strain it out and repuff all the goodies left in the water, Its gets them baked, Of coarse the scrape out all the resin from the bowl and stem too.

ToKEN

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I heard if you put it in your fish tank they get so high that they swim upside down and dont move... pretty cool, huh?

Rabies

LOL saving bong water ?.. wtf you been smokin'? im literally laughing so hard im drooling. I Dare ya to let it sit in the sun a week then drink it. make a video and post it here. Seriously don't throw that stuff out. Hmmm i bet your home smells lovely? im j/k but really stop that throw it out. i see no use for it at all..

Canabudz

has anyone told him about feeding it to your plants?
yeah! when you smoke weed with unflushed ferts through a bong the water actually COLLECTS those ferts back! so its pretty much free nutes man

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Canabudz said:
has anyone told him about feeding it to your plants?
yeah! when you smoke weed with unflushed ferts through a bong the water actually COLLECTS those ferts back! so its pretty much free nutes man
Ehh...

I still would rather feed my plants first generation nutrients than bother feeding it leftovers. I imagine that after being set aflame, their chemical makeup has changed slightly...

D

Don Cotyle

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Bong water is one of the active agents in drain cleaner. Pour it down your drain once a week and stay clog free...what a Maroon.

OMG i'm sorry, im not a troll trying to raise post count

Back from the dead. thought other new members might get a kick out of it

I'm sorry! this is just simply the funniest thread i've read on here in a while! had me drooling i was laughing so hard HAHAHAHHAHA

I

icmag.is.#1

LOL I saw this on the front page as soon as i got on and began to laugh.

Was this dude serious? what the fuck you gonna save bong water for?

lordbudly

Veteran
LOL I saw this on the front page as soon as i got on and began to laugh.

Was this dude serious? what the fuck you gonna save bong water for?

chicken bong as said earlier har har har

another great thing to do if you get a divorce and the wife gets the house and you hate her, before you go, put shrimp in a curtain rod, after 6 weeks the smell will be so bad, she will clean behind every single place, but gaurentee not the rod, and wont have any idea it was from you, she will try to sell it, but cant because it reaks so bad, offer a very , very low amount for it, once she accepts and sells it to you, take out the infected rod :laughing::laughing:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
:yeahthats buddly :D

But otherwise.. This thread is in Cooking with cannabis = WTF??????

Maybe, just maybe Tokers Den would suit better, maybe??

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chuck it down the drain you pikey!

:)

(no offense intended - joking)

but seriously, get rid

V.

Tip it under your front Steps. Front Door step.
Filth will be stuck at the door with dogs forever allowing ease of access to hidden underground escape chute.Water changed every half dozen bowls will be a lot better taste and effective as a filter. Old friends used to hand you something you would not want to put your mouth too. The old dead green water, yet these fools thinking it must be stronger to smoke through all that old gunk. Its time for us all to turn to the volcano. Just exe and hard to find.

p1ninja

You can inject it in your bloodstream next time you run Tour de France.

Lance-Armstrong-aaa.jpg

LMFAO just almost pissed my pants!