What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it till posssible to get SSH

Drfeelgood

Hey all I am trying to find the SSH that is to be one of the best. Amyone here have any info on who the true breeder is and which seed companys have this???????

Hope everyone is high!!

DFG

mybeans420

resident slackass
Veteran
seedbay

seedbay

you can get shantibabas ssh on seedbay. i had a bid on some but my dumb ass only bid 110 and i didnt realise it was a reserve price auction:D

G

some at..

some at..

......Cbay, CSC F2s, how good depends on there selection. and world wide seeds has um also and there original F1s.

CBF

full time daddy
Veteran
i dont know about seed's but i have a clone....like rythmic intent

say's the cali coop has them thats where i got mine.

hey rythmic i cant believe no one wanted it..... guess all do it for my self.....hahahahah silver haze and ssh.....cant go wrong there.
peace,

dakine420

I smoked some in the dam, and accidentally brought back a bud in my dirty clothes, (didn't realize it till I got home). Glad the customs lady that rifled through my clothes didn't find it also ;)

The stone was awesome, and it tasted very different from anything I've ever somked. I'm sure the Cali version is better though.

full time daddy
Veteran
who knows............ heres a few picz

2168ssh_plant-med.jpg

2168ssh1-med.jpg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
REAL SSH You Asked???

REAL SSH You Asked???

Yes, if you want SSH made by Shantibaba, it will come in a Mr. Nice pack that looks just like this....maybe look on Seedbay, there's usually a pack on there from time to time, but since the supply is very limited, not sure for how much longer you'll be seeing it on Seedbay.
9MrNiceSSH-med.jpg

Thanks, dg