What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEMTEX Seed

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Shanti.. :wave:
Glad you are out(well almost) ... cant wait to see what you will have in store for us... cant wait to see what your classics will be... :D Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Niemand

Re: Ahhhhh yes

Re: Ahhhhh yes

zeppelindood said:
the fella that bred my devil beans and one who is named for shanti shiva beans i have..... very nice to write with you, finally. greetings and welcome home !
Gee & to think Ben Dronkers has been taking credit for that naming for YEARS
Ben Dronkers is one of few seed breeders willing to talk candidly and on the record about the seed business, which is so fraught with ego, competitiveness and intrigue that it is often called "the seedy business."

Living in the herb-friendliest city in the world, Dronkers has had fun making new kinds of tripweed.

"I even get to name some seeds after my twin daughters, Shiva and Shanti," he quips, "Now that they are 17, it is fun to have their boyfriends tell us that they like to smoke Shiva Shanti. As a father, I have to hope they are smoking the grass and not my daughters! It is also an honour to become friends for nine years with Jack Herer, and to develop and name a special seed after him."
j/k:D
EDIT: Ooops :eek:
I "SHOULDA" read your message better!!!
As Emily LaTella used to say......
"NEVERMIND"
(or as KC once named an album, for those saying Emily WHO!)
Sorry :eek: :D

Last edited:

mark6699331

wow and nevil too...

wow and nevil too...

that's great news... nevil's work helped to indirectly save my life as in the past mj helped me personally stuggle and free myself from a serious addiction, too. I hope that in the future nevil is someday a free citizen in the world marketplace and ALL CHARGES WILL BE DROPPED! He is our granddaddy of the modern MJ seed movement. All good things once came from him. enuf said. Shanti-maybe you could extend a warm welcome or hello to him from us at IC. And if he so desires to check us out (in alias form I'd assume). I'm glad things look so bright!!!!!!
cheers,

mark

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
shanti

shanti

heard alot about you hope everything goes better this time around welcome to freedom
peace burn a fatty

Nikolai Burdy

Hey Shanti iam an old member from MrNice.net now whatever.
I tried your link too howards new site, but no luck.
You say your going to start working with Howard and Nevil again. Will you be working with Drew on the new site?

Is the new site afraud???? a fake???
I feel so let down!

shantibaba

Hi all
The new site of Howards is under construction so you will have to be patient for the moment.
At the same time Howard is trying to settle the differences between him and Drew...so it is a little sad for those who like the site but until things change it is so.I do not know if you are aware that I have been away for some time and cannot work miracles so quickly.Anyway I prefer plants to people with no offence to anyone here, but it did not really change especially where I have been the passed 16 months.
My old motto at the now defuncked company in Switzerland called Gene Bank Technology was 'More plants less people'. Someone like the prosecutor must have taken offence to such a war cry and well it seems there are less plants and more hard drugs?????So make your own mind up and try figure it all out....I can't.all the best Shantibaba

JLP

Veteran
Right on Shanti :)

It's been my experience that the dissolution of friendships and business partners is all too common and it's certainly not limited to the Canna trade.Far less common is people who can work together as partners and be able to trust one another.I really hope things work out for you,Howard and Neville.Sounds to me like you know exactly what you're doing.
I'm sure you're chomping at the bit to get back to work,but like you say,it will take time.Anyone who's ever grown Cannabis knows the meaning and rewards of patience.

"More plants less people" is a sound credo,perhaps now more than ever,at least for you anyhow.Plants do mirror humans in at least one aspect though,some are good and some are bad and your ability to disinguish between the two will most often dictate your success in life.
Here in the USA I see it more as "more growers,less problems".

In the last few years the number of personal growers here in the US has increased substantially.Much of this is due to web-sites like this.There is more information,great genetics and growing technology available than ever before.
Couple that with the fact that good smoke is about $400 an ounce and you'll ask yourself why everyone doesn't grow thier own.
And many of us are particularly put off by the dealer scene where flakes and ripp-offs abound.Some dealers just stick to smoke but there are just as many that would sell you Crack from the same hand they would sell Cannabis from.
I'm no big activist,but I do feel that those of us who grow our own are benificial to the cause.Dealers are easy for the police to bust,but a guy with a 400 in his closet that nobody knows about is a different story,kind of like legalization from within.

JLP:)

G

....yup,am thinkin' that Lonestar's PISSED right about now.

Welcome back online,Shanit,it'll be great to have you and Neville working together! :)

AGENT77

i have just heard from howard via email and he has confirmed he has not left the site.a full statment from howard himself will be on the site within a week.so we will soon have the facts.

iGrow

Originally posted by Rezdog
....yup,am thinkin' that Lonestar's PISSED right about now.

Not according to the big man Drew :D

Where are you getting your info from because it's all wrong, I took the seeds off a guy named Mongoose who used to work for Seeds direct.
I have never met or talked to Lonestar.
Mongoose owed us a shit load of money are renaged on the payments, so I took the seeds as payment which Mongoose was happy to part with to be released from the deal. If Mongoose has not paid Lonestar for the seeds, i suggest thats between him and Lonestar. The seeds were originally called C-99 not fandango as has been suggested

posted today @
http://www.mrnice.hm/community/index.php?showtopic=771

when all else fails, lie through your teeth :D

Welcome home Shanti and good luck with everything man
:)