What's new

Mighty Mite?

g13

Mighty Mite?

who is the breeder? and where can i get the strain?anyone grown it out?how was the yeild..and anything else you can tell me about..thanks g13:D

Agent420

The only place i've seen pure mighty mite advertized was on Marc Emery's site. Don't know how reliable they are though. Have'nt heard the best things about them. Anybody out there have a good expeience w/Emery? Also Heaven's Stairway (Canada) has a MM x 1947 (Peak19/Ak47). Only $20!!! Hope that helps a little. ------ I'm unsure of the breader.:)

g13

Agent420 said:
The only place i've seen pure mighty mite advertized was on Marc Emery's site. Don't know how reliable they are though. Have'nt heard the best things about them. Anybody out there have a good expeience w/Emery? Also Heaven's Stairway (Canada) has a MM x 1947 (Peak19/Ak47). Only $20!!! Hope that helps a little. ------ I'm unsure of the breader.:)
Marc Emery's site.uhh had a bad experience with them ..i was hoping for a pure mighty mite...thanks Agent420 ,g13:cool:

deZerTomB

hygro?

hygro?

Mighty Mite is a famous BC indica that originated in the Himalayas. It has a bushy main cola, very good potency.

I found this at hempqc.com aka heavens stairway from a breeder called hygro. he's got mighty mite crossed with peak19xAK47(1947).

peace,

Mighty Mite..........

Mighty Mite..........

Sup, Weedheads.
I obtained the pure mighty mite, while on vacationing in Vancity back in 1996. I met a old hippy, that hooked me up with them.
I have grown the strain now for 5+ yrs. It has an early flower time, about 45 -49 days. gets only about 28-38 inches tall. i usually yield close to 3/4 of an oz, per plant in 3 gal pots.
The smell is verry orange, citriusy.
1549Migjty_Mite_2004_grow_001-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1549Migjty_Mite_2004_grow_005-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1549Migjty_Mite_2004_grow_020-med.jpg
[/IMG]
1549Migjty_Mite_2004_grow_014-med.jpg
[/IMG]
there are a few pics....ther is about 20 more in my gallery.......
peace....C.C.G.

Jah

MM

MM

This would be an excellent cross with L/R since there is an autoflower strain, finishes Aug 15 at 2.5 to 3.5' with expected weight of 2/ 3 ozs, that will not clone. Look at CC seed catalogue under Mighty Might strains, it's the one called Early Mighty Might. I would not be surprised to find out this is the secret Rudy in L/R.