What's new

Sweet Tooth #3 or #4 anyone???

I was wondering if anyone might still have some Sweet Tooth #3 or #4. JLP sent me some Sweet Tooth #4 f2 a while back but unfortunately I can't find the seeds. I thought I found them and they turned out to be bmxlui... LOL It was funny. Anyway if anyone has any extras I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

- shroom

G

What are you waiting for? Germinate those Ultimate Moonshine allready!

There are some Sweet Tooth #3 seeds at Seed Bay at the moment, that might be your best bet in this neck of the woods.

Legends is the only other bank with ST3 I have seen lately. Theirs is $90, and they are a very reputable dealer with good stealth shipping.

Good Luck!

phototropic said:
What are you waiting for? Germinate those Ultimate Moonshine allready!

There are some Sweet Tooth #3 seeds at Seed Bay at the moment, that might be your best bet in this neck of the woods.

Legends is the only other bank with ST3 I have seen lately. Theirs is $90, and they are a very reputable dealer with good stealth shipping.

Good Luck!

I actually already did germinate and grow the bmxlui seeds and produced more seeds which are currently growing. bmxlui is an awsome strain. Its not a real high yeilder but the potency and flavor are off the charts! I am looking for some sweet tooth because I really wanted to experiment with the strain. Hopefully I can find some for nothing/next to nothing. Thanks for your help man. I really appreciate it.

G

legendsseeds has plenty of swt#3 seeds left. They were restocked recently by breeder steve himself. I've done both Swt #3 and #4 and #3 is the better of the two hands down.

G

Recently stocked LOL

Recently stocked LOL

Yes recently stocked, but have you been recently scammed. 90 bucks for 10 beans! thats fucking outrageous. They keep every other 5 and make more profit, Why is it this buisness is all about money I dont understand why people have to screw others like that..............

kushmasteR:abduct:

G

sweet tooth #3

sweet tooth #3

I am currently growing some swt #3, I received from Seedsdirect. BTW, I got them; SWT #3; as a freebie from DG! Thanks DG you are a Buddha.

Anyway, SD sells some seconds, that I would not call seconds at all. I planted 4 seeds and all 4 germinated and are growing. Ii may have 3 out of 4 females or maybe even 4 females. I will sex them in a couple of weeks and let you know.

The STW #3 seconds are only $40 US at SD. Check em out.

VegasBuddha

clearcutter

swt# 3 2nds

swt# 3 2nds

I agree with VegasBuddha about the Sweet Tooth #3 seconds from Seeds Direct. I had 3 out of 4 germ. 2 were females and 1 i killed by mistake.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
so u recommend buying those then, i saw them but i wondered, so u think they worth havin, i migyt get me sum

mark6699331

get em now b4 there gone...

get em now b4 there gone...

Ive got some st3's im going to start 60-70 of em and make a selective f4 generation. will post them on sb this nov/dec. if i can get sb to ever let me know if my auctions have arrived.
Anyone out there have shiska #3 or #4 seeds ?????
mark

G

Harry,
I geremed four and four came up. The first one is female it appears, and the other three look they may meet the same fate. One is in bloom thre are not yet.

yes! I would spend the $30

VegasBuddha

G

Man VB,
Everytime I talk to you, you are starting up some more beans. in a couple weeks P-Doobie and I will come down a take notes. Mmmmm I have a Sweet Tooth now.

Blatant

G

Blatant,
My wife made me do it. I have the swt #3, Oranger Bud and some little WW clones in my veg chamber.

I have started round two now. Rescue Me, Great White Shark, Neville Haze from JLP, and Swt#3.

Right now i am just wretsling with some clones of the above as well. No more seedlings for now. grinning. Seedling ar such hard work. I gues I have round three started in the veg chamber.

I just harvested my firsy crop. Started my second croop, and veging my third crop. WOW. It sure doesn't seem like that much time has passed.

ohh. waiting for the moment now after harvest now!

VegasBuddha

Latest posts

Latest posts