What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite #2 F2 seeds

snl25

Too bad I missed out on this. I have your Heaven x Ultimate Moonshine and C99 x Haze growing out. Love both of them. I heard many great things about Blue Satellite, too bad I missed this. It's a great thing you do JLP, there is none like you. I hope everyone who got JLP's Blue Satellite #2 F2's get healthy, lush plants that yields tons :). Keep it green.

Take care!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
hi, good one on the off, im not here to ask, although i see u run out anyhow, i dont need now due to other very generous icmag members.

JLP is DA MAN! Thanks for the offer man, too bad I didn't get to grab any :) I've been trying to get my hands on as many different strains as I can because I'm starting to experiment with crossing strains and producing hybrids. If any of you guys have any seeds to spare I am willing to start crossing some strains and giving away seeds on here. Once again, my thanks go out to JLP for making it possible for me to grow some medicine for a couple of my friends. I really appreciate everything you are doing to help people. We need more people like you in this world. It would be a better place.

G

Thanks JLP I think I made it in the back door on this. Your generosity is greatly appreciated. They arrived safely.

Stay Safe.:D

Dragonslayer

thanks john

thanks john

howdy john... just finishing off your romeo and juliets....tested a bud with the wife...she did not say a word for thirty minutes:D so that tells you how good it was:p thanks jlp....stay safe...dragon

JLP

Veteran
Right on guys :)

Here's a pic of a BS#2 fem I grew earlier this year,not the one I used for these seeds though.Hopefully some will pop up in the f2s.

100bs2_bud_4x-med.jpg

JLP:)