What's new

Black Chunk....

G

........Black domina mom X deep chunk male. made this cross last go around. have 5 packs(10) left. Pm if interested in givin a go:D

be startin some myself in a few weeks:D along with another DC and CC run.

heres the daddy

593deepchunkmale25daysflr-med.JPG

and the mom

593blackD48flr_plant-med.JPG

sorry i dont have more beans, anyway first come first served for now. thanks all for checkin in on my grows:D

CBF

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
This is going to be a cross of astronimical proportions. Beutiful plants :D Im sure the acorn wont land far from the tree.

thanks bro,
bartender187

G

your welcome.....

your welcome.....

bartender187 said:
This is going to be a cross of astronimical proportions. Beutiful plants :D Im sure the acorn wont land far from the tree.

thanks bro,
bartender187

did a few outcrosses and a DC generation. the BD outcross seemed to be more prolific than the others, the BD made quite a few more seed than others. very nice chocolate tiger striped beans:D

CBF

G

wow...

wow...

......that was quick, thanks for the interest in this cross. will like to see how this turns out with a bunch of seed grown out. have a nice community grow of this cross:D

for all my tradin buddies, have some back for ya all;)

CBF

G

that's an interesting sounding cross man, hopefully it turns out as sweet as it sounds :D

would love to do some testing for ya, but i've got so much goin on right now i couldn't possibly ask atm.

hopefully they find their way into the hands of some folks who can give them the home they deserve!

THC

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
hell yeah

hell yeah

I'd give it a go too it looks like it'll be great~;)

Sin (with a little help from mlfmonkey):wave:

G

whew......

whew......

.............well i have freakin writers cramp,lol. thats it man all gone. have to keep some to grow out myself:D

when ya get the beans, goin tomorrow, id let um dry some more before germin, at least a week after ya get um. they have been hung to dry with the budz, so there around 8 days dried.

thanks for all the interest in this cross, really man, was overwhelmed with all the requests. be nice to grow along with a bunch of IC growaz:D

I made this cross to combine the effects of the DC and BD, hopefully a serious medicinal weed. with the nice bag appeal of the DC. short stocky indoor indica.

the BD mother ended up a 50/50 type plant, single cola with a good tric field, and a wonderful juicy smell some of the best weed ive smelled in a grow. sweet fruit. after a week hang(8days) she has taken on a grape juice smell. would like to see the BD increase the yield of the DC.

the DC father was a indica dom, with not a sign of any sativa influence, gigantic leaf, tree trunk stemm, balls :D short stocky stud. nice dank smell off a stem rub, old world ghani:D wanted to see the killer tric field , and carry over the clear head that this weed has become famous for. of course the purple is nice also:D

the goal in this cross is to produce a short stocky indoor indica, medium yield, finishes in 50 to 60 days, paralyzin body effects of the BD, clear head of the DC, with very good bag appeal. i dont think this is gonna be to hard, lol. as both plants are close to the ideal from the start. combinin two outstandin strains si almost a sure thing;)

thanks again, look forward to everyones start to finish.

CBF

med_breeder

Hi CBF,
This sounds like an outstanding cross. The parents look to be of the highest quality.
That Father! Whoa!
I have never had a male that looked like that, If I did, I would have to let him spread his seed into future generations.

I was too late for beans this time, but if you ever produce more,
I would love a shot to grow out that monster.
I'm a lover of Sativa's,
but this is one Indica dom cross that I would love to grow, care for, and eventually smoke.

Keep up the great work CBF.

peace,
mb

mark6699331

cross

cross

I like the selection of strains to cross, however, I would try to selet parents that have shorter tighter internodes with more floral development. Then youll be on your way to some nice f3's.
mark

G

They both look good to go... Excellent cross. Sounds fuckin' delicious! :eek:

JLP

Veteran
Spread the love

Spread the love

Nice job CBF

I'm not suprised you had a lot of requests given the parent strains you used.I've never grown either one,but I know the Deep Chunk took top honors in the Indica at the IC Growers cup.

Good luck.
JLP:)

G

hey all...

hey all...

.......thanks for the kind words all, i was able to get quite a few packs out so should see plenty of phenos from the F1s. hopefully a very nice lady from some one, then pass that clone around:D

gettin thank Uz as growas are receivin there goodies:D lookin forward to seein everyones plants. like to see one of ya start up a community thread, we can all compare notes.

hey mark, im hopein the male will throw his head and body in this cross, with the dominias taste and yield, I like the DC stone. selection is always for the short compact indoor:D but potentcy and flavor are tops.

JLP, thanks for stoppin in, appreciate your input. if interested be a pleasure to have ya give um a go.

G

WoW! Thank you for your generosity CBF... the beans arrived safe and sound... will pop them today!

G

hey all..

hey all..

.........dont be to hasty, give um a week after ya get um. so we ensure they are dryed good. they hung for eight days, prolly 5 more before sendin.

i think the BD X DC turned out the best, the seeds are very nice. mature. others look a little less mature.

CBF

Latest posts

Latest posts