What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace journey Honduras/Malawi/Panama

King kahn

Hello all :) I want to share my experience on my first ace grow, as well as receive feedback from all other growers/cultivators!!! I have currently popped 5 Honduras seeds, 4 Malawi and 4 Panama. I am not new to growing but am fresh as can be when it comes to growing landrace/ tropical Sativa so this should be a huge learning curve for me!!Anyways I will try and keep updated and hope others will chime in with their perspective!! :tiphat:

King kahn

s

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Welcome to the forums and back to growing again. Your choice of breeder and genetics is a great way to start! Ace has always made me look better than I really am. lol
Peace.

King kahn

Farmerlion. Thanks, hopefully it’s the same situation for me and they make me look good:) I’ll put some pictures up as soon as I figure out how to lol!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi King kahn,

First of all, welcome to our room at ICMag and thanks for supporting our work. :)
Glad you have had perfect germination with our seeds.

Please, feel free to ask any doubt you could have when growing our sativa genetics.
Best wishes!

King kahn

All the Malawi’s have purple tinge to them, all Honduras are all green as of now and the Panama are a lush green as well. All are super happy and loving life.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi King kahn,

Not fully sure, but you may need to reach the 50 posts limit on ICMag with your account to be able to upload pics. Anyway, it's quite easy to do it,
just click on 'Go advanced'>Then click on 'Manage attachments', select the pics you want to upload, press 'Upload' and the pics will be attached to your new post.

Hope it helps so hopefully you can upload pics of your plants so we can follow your progresses. Best regards!

Latest posts

Latest posts