What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
the Bible calls for lots of things that are not done today. Jesus said to "hate the sin, love the sinner". that -sort of- contradicts Leviticus.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leviticus is serious religiosity, lots of nasty stuff.
[/FONT]

I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...

This is a fact. Most maps distort the size of continents due to the shape of the maps Themselves. Globes do not have this problem.

I

Ignignokt

This is a fact. Most maps distort the size of continents due to the shape of the maps Themselves. Globes do not have this problem.

Isn't that why some maps are drawn with the unusual shaped perimeter?
Like they peeled the paper from a globe.

W

Water-

why do Christians bother with the old testament/torah?

it seems totally counter to the teachings of Jesus.

I dont understand how they go together?

It seems like it requires alot of conscious or subconscious blindness toward contradictions to accept both old and new testaments.

could someone explain, I am not a christian so I dont know if i am missing something that would make it sensible to me.

A

acridlab

^^ old testament gives us the explanations of the beginning and breaks everything down like genealogy of all the different tribes etc.. plus much more.

Man ,please stop this god shit yall a minority on this planet and the billions of people who dont bealive in god wont go to hell you stupid fucks they just didnt heard of god before or they was manipulated to bealive in other gods like yall do ,so stop distroiyng this thread we dont have to read this nonsens ,we are grown man dont bealive in santa anymore

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
NOT a conspiracy

NOT a conspiracy

OSLO (Reuters) - Rapid shifts in the Earth’s north magnetic pole are forcing researchers to make an unprecedented early update to a model that helps navigation by ships, planes and submarines in the Arctic, scientists said. ….

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...es-unprecedented-navigation-fix-idUSKCN1P51UE

pole-shift-magnetic-north-2012.jpg

A

acridlab

Man ,please stop this god shit yall a minority on this planet and the billions of people who dont bealive in god wont go to hell you stupid fucks they just didnt heard of god before or they was manipulated to bealive in other gods like yall do ,so stop distroiyng this thread we dont have to read this nonsens ,we are grown man dont bealive in santa anymore

are you implying that santa isn't real?
u sir/woman or transgender per son are pure blasphemous

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Does the bible say how long ago this god created the whole world - in 7 days?

*After a bit of research - I came up with this:

When was the earth created according to the Bible?

According to tradition, God created the Earth in 3760 BCE.

There are 3 sources of information in the Bible, on the creation of the world: 2 in Genesis and a fragmentary one in Psalms. However, he Psalms version is too fragmentary to provide any real clues about when the people believed the world to have been created.

What the two, quite different, creation accounts in Genesis do have in common is that they do not say that God created the earth itself.

If we took the biblical genealogies absolutely literally, as Archbishop James Ussher did, we could say that the Bible says that God's creation was in October 4004 BC But, if we read the Bible, that answer must exclude the earth itself.

In the first creation account, Genesis 1:1 to 2:4a ( up to first sentence of 2:4), there was a pre-existing watery chaos. The ocean was already present and a wind moved across the surface. The seas rested on the dry land, which appeared on day 3 when God gathered the waters together.
In the second creation account, Genesis 2:4b to 2:15, there was pre-existing dry land, but God had yet to make it rain for plants to grow. A spring arose and God took some moist clay and made Adam.

In both creation stories, the basics were already there - the waters, the dry land, the wind and therefore the air. Many experts in Hebrew have carefully examined the texts and confirm that this is what they say. The biblical creations were not ex nihilo.

Detailed explanations of the biblical creation stories can be found in Anchor Bible Series: Genesis (Speiser) and Middle Eastern Mythology (Hooke). For a shorter online explanation, please visit: https://christianity.answers.com/theology/the-story-of-creation.

https://www.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_the_Earth_according_to_the_Bible

Last edited:

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yet you probably believe in evolution. The faith of the atheists. The Godless creation.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the Fema Camps. They are my favorite conspiracy theories. We know they have the camps and a lot of people have posted pictures of the coffins. Some also have shown the guillotines for cutting off peoples heads.

Us on the right used to believe Obama was planning on using them on us. Now maybe the lefties think the same about Trump. The thing about Fema Camps is they have a legitimate purpose. For major disasters. But also a darker side when you look at the presidential EO's.

The FEMA list of Presidential Executive Orders

On February 16, 1962, President John Kennedy signed several Executive Orders which would allegedly give certain dictatorial powers to appointed bureaucrats in the event a "National Emergency" should be declared by the President — whichever president is sitting in office at the designated time. At the president's discretion "in any time of increased international tension or economic or financial crisis", the E.O.'s could theoretically be enacted.

This is just one of the EO's. There are quite a few.

Executive Order #11000: Seizure of all American people for work forces under federal supervision including the splitting of families if the government finds it necessary.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good conspiracy needs some pictures.

Fema coffins.

Fema-warning.jpg

Millions of these coffins are stored all over the USA
Fema_-5.000.000-768x412.jpg

FEMA-vrachtwagen-met-doodskisten.jpg

FEMA-doodskisten-opslagplaats3.jpg

FEMA-doodskisten1-300x225.jpg

Badfishy1

oh...so you see God-fearing little old ladies and TV evangelist money-grubbers and child-buggering pedophile priests as moral equivalents because they all identify as being religious? :laughing: that explains a lot...

Funny how you mention ‘priests’ implying this is only a Catholic Church problem. Yet conveniently seem to leave out the problems in the LDS, JW, and countless other organized religions. Mohammad took a child bride and the first ‘sacrament’ le chosen ones partake in is the gauntlet of std transmission by the ‘leader’ of the cult of vampires. Yet the government protects these vial acts through ‘religious freedom’.

Back to your original question, no. I feel bad for the brain washed little old ladies. The money grabbing televangelists and the kiddie fuckers can all fuck off.

How long does is take for you to bend and twist words to fit your confused narrative?

Badfishy1

the Bible calls for lots of things that are not done today. Jesus said to "hate the sin, love the sinner". that -sort of- contradicts Leviticus.

By your own ‘biblical standards’ you should love trump yet you sit on here 24/7 bashing him like he’s subhuman. The EXACT definition of ‘religion by convenience’

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A conspiracy theorist was telling me about graveyards (or I guess they would be future graveyards) behind all Walmarts in U.S. something about some group is gonna kill off massive amounts of the u.s. population and they have deal with Walmart to bury all the dead behind the building.

He's also always going on about the contrails in the sky. They stay in the sky longer and get wider because it's a poison or pop control technique that combines with the floride in tap water, and toxins from vaccines to create a super poison that makes us autistic sterile robots.

Whew, I feel better getting that out. That stupidness has been bouncing around in my head causing damage

I've got a friend running with the same thing. I asked him, "What's next? Flat Earth?"

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard one recently speaking of the actual size of continents. It was said that some of the continents on the globe were actually way bigger then they were being shown... actual comment was Africa is way bigger then it's shown? No idea, just a new theory I'd never heard before...

I've heard the same thing except it was about the state of Alaska.