What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow in paradise

scrogrow

Hello everyone

Nameste

Nice to see you again

Well I've had an opportunity to play with some paradise seeds aswell and I've taken it!

Gonna be running some

Paradise Seeds Ice Cream Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Ice Cream is one of the new generation Paradise seeds varieties. It has been bred from classic original lines, which allowed to produce a plant that comes with its own powerful identity. This awards winning strain is perfect for indoor cultivation. It produces mulch-branch rapidly growing plants, which packs plenteous amounts of resinous trichomes. If grown outdoors, Ice cream is not the biggest yielder, however it is loved by the cultivators that value extreme Indica strength. This strain adapts best in warm sunny regions, but performs satisfactorily in Northern latitudes as well. Ice Cream has pure old school skunk aroma. The finished product offers extremely powerful high.

Flowering Time: 55-60 days indoors. Early October outdoors (n.L.).
Sex: Feminized
Type: Indica 60% / Sativa 40%
Area: Indoor and Outdoor

Here's a pic of my progress so far

picture.php

And also some

Californian Gold Cannabis Seeds - Paradise Seeds

Classic cannabis genetics get a turbo boost with this Indica dominant hybrid characterized by massive resin production and dripping with sweet honey oil. She is a genuine treasure. This easy to grow variety of a medium height delivers stunning resinous buds and will thrive both indoor and outside. The production of resin is outrageous and gives the appearance of sweet honey. This plant literally drips with resin! This special marijuana strain is a phenomenal plant that has a quick flower time, dependable yield and compact buds oozing with resin. A predominant scent is tropical – a mouth-watering sweet citrus pungency, with tones of lemon and mango. The effect is a wonderfully relaxing body hit with a definite sense of uplifting clarity that medical cannabis users will find beneficial.

Old School Classic Californian Genetics
Type: Indica / Sativa (80/20)
Flowering Time: 60 - 63 days
Effect: Clear headed, uplifting, relaxing
Aroma / Taste: Sweet, Fruity, Mango
Harvest time (n.L): Early October
Harvest time (s.L): Early April
Average Height: 100cm Indoor / 175cm Outdoor
CBD: <0.1%

And here's a picture of my current progress

picture.php

Really excited to run these as heard some good reports over the years!!

NOT much to report at the moment

However I'm a few days before they go in my system and start the gym sessions!

I'm going to be training and Scroggin everything

NOT much else to say apart from thanks to arjan at paradise for the hook up

Well everyone stay safe

STAY blessed

One love

Nameste

superx

Veteran
Hello mate,

I have seen these being grow out on another forum in the UK, the results were astounding with excellent reports.

He also did them outdoors and again the end result was quality, i came close several times to giving them a go, you should be in for a proper treat mate with the flake on top.

Best wishes.

scrogrow

Hello mate,

I have seen these being grow out on another forum in the UK, the results were astounding with excellent reports.

He also did them outdoors and again the end result was quality, i came close several times to giving them a go, you should be in for a proper treat mate with the flake on top.

Best wishes.

Cheers Mate I'm hoping for some new lights in the next couple days so wait till you see them

scrogrow

picture.php

There's the Icecream we up at 1.1ec this week made up of shogun nutrients

picture.php

There's the cali gold people

Loving this grow so far tbh

Latest posts

Latest posts