What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashishh' Peak Seeds BC run - NS, KS, SS, SSxC99 Input Welcome!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I've been looking at his texada crosses. Might give a few a go outdoors. Probably not this summer coming up but the next. Going to be a bit too much of a busy year for me. Early flower and high mold resistance. If it can survive our early frosts we might have a winner for the outdoor season out my way.

My plants outdoors got hit by mold pretty bad this year, even the Peaks NL. I've been interested in his Texada crosses for a good minute but haven't tried them out of concern of potency and yield. I would love too see how they turn out though.

Hashishh

My plants outdoors got hit by mold pretty bad this year, even the Peaks NL. I've been interested in his Texada crosses for a good minute but haven't tried them out of concern of potency and yield. I would love too see how they turn out though.

Not sure what part of the country you're in but I've been looking for something that'll be done around mid Sept at the latest that isn't an auto. Seems his texada crosses might be the best option for me. We don't get a ton of rain during August and September but we get the odd frost up till October when winter finally sets in. Depends on the year, but mold isn't usually a huge concern, mostly the frosts.

I'm gonna run a test crop this coming summer with some autos I got as freebies and I'm gonna see how the smoke is. I can either go the route of trying to work an auto or trying to work a photo to finish in my climate.

Gonna be experimenting much more in the next year as we're purchasing a house and I've got some plans for breeding in the near future. I ended up having to toss my male KS.. Not a big deal as I wasn't quite happy with him.

All the local growers tell me outdoors just can't be done in that climate but about 5 years ago the LPS found a 1500 plant grow just outside of town. I know it can be done, but I want to do it without light depping.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I grow around 41n. We had an insane amount of rain this year, the most I've ever grown in. It's the middle of winter and it's still pouring down rain! Hopefully next years weather will improve. I really do like the genetics I have to work with and I have way too many seeds, most will probably get fed to the birds lol. I definitely over pollinated my plants.

Hashishh

Had to watch the sun rise last night.

picture.php

Hashishh

I grow around 41n. We had an insane amount of rain this year, the most I've ever grown in. It's the middle of winter and it's still pouring down rain! Hopefully next years weather will improve. I really do like the genetics I have to work with and I have way too many seeds, most will probably get fed to the birds lol. I definitely over pollinated my plants.

Sounds like where the in laws were. Rain, snow, then more rain and a nice big freeze.

Hey birds lives matter too! Hopefully they drop some of those seeds in a nearby forest :kos:

Hashishh

any update on this??

Sorry life sort of caught up with me! Working on buying a house at the moment and I'll be getting back to growing sometime in the fall I'm thinking.

Here's some pics from the harvest. Seems I lost a bunch. Smoke turned out pretty good, the Sweet Skunk and Kush Skunk turned out to be my favourites. I messed the drying and curing by rushing due to the move.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts